[Chapter 29] "First Quest"

Previously:

Hmm, they say luck can't kill a dragon. I beg to differ you 'head knight of the kingdom'. I can abuse my cheat to get strong enough to take out that dragon by myself! I don't need damn classmates to defeat the evil dragon of this world. I better get strong quick because you will never know when he will attack next. He might even come to destroy the kingdom tomorrow...

*Demon Cave*

(Alderam) - "I need to practice somehow. I only have a few weeks before Hikari lays her eggs. Hey author, how the hell am I going to be a father!?"

(End)

___________________________________________________

*Drurin Empire 3rd P.O.V.*

Many teenagers can be seen training for their upcoming battle with the new menace known as Alderam. Some are stronger than others with the dice roll that they received since coming to this new world.

(Random Student) - "Nice job Daisuke, you shot an arrow straight through another arrow like it was some movie!"

Daisuke is developing nicely and is one of the best students there. Ranger wise, he is the best while some others outshine them with their flashy moves.

(Head Knight) - "Excellent job, Hina! I would go as far as to say that you rival some of our top mages, but you still have a far way to go before you can stand up to the beast."

(Hina) - "I don't know about that just yet, I've only been at this for a few weeks now. It feels like I've been cheating since I have more talent when it comes to being a mage."

(Head Knight) - "Your abilities say otherwise!"

___________________________________________________

[Hina]

[Race: Teenage Human]

[Age: 17]

[Level 32]

[Stats]

HP: 12000

Attack: 2000

Speed: 1500

Defense: 900 (+100)

Magic: 6000 (+1000)

Intelligence: 1500

Luck: 300

Skills: [Appraisal](C) [Conceal Status](C) [Fireball](A) [Fly](A) [Light Arrow](B) [Chain Lightning](B) [Magic Shield](S) [Ice Lance](A)

Special Skills: [Meteor Shower](S) [Magic Wall](A)

Passive Skills: [Magic Resistance](C) [Accelerated Growth](A) [Pain Nullification](C)

Equipment: Leather Outfit (Defense +100), Enchanted Staff (Magic +1000)

Titles: High School Student, High Mage, Hero

__________________________________________________

(Random Student) - "What he is saying is true Hina, you really are amazing!"

Hina was getting constant praise while one student was annoyed that the spotlight was taken off of him. This student believed that he was the strongest out of them all with his ranger skills. This student is none other than Daisuke.