LXI

"the enemy"
_________________________________________

All I saw was black

But as my eyelids fluttered open, my whole world was in a blur.

As everyone started to get vivider, I shook my head, the scent of smoke and iron filling my nostrils as I look around what was inside the room.

It was a room full of different materials.

There were tools, a computer and some other stuff I didn't recognize.

I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. I looked down and sighed deeply as I looked at how thick the rope was that was wrapped around my waist and hands tightly.

There was also a weight behind me and I tried to turn my head to take a good glimpse.

My eyes widened as I looked at the unconscious blonde male behind me, his eyes closed as he was also tied in thick rope, binded with me.

"You're awake," a voice surrounded the empty room of smoke and iron and I furrowed my brows, squinting as I looked around.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked the person who was slowly approaching me.

"Who am I? We've met, sweetie," his deep voice said as he looked down on me with a huge smirk.

Then my eyes widened as I scanned his figure from head to toe, his lips curving up into a smirk as he looked down on me.

He had light brown hair, and he had sharp nose with a sharp jawline, and he wore a white labcoat with denim jeans and white sneakers.

"J-jung Hoseok?" My eyes widened in disbelief as I looked at the man before me, his happy but devilish smile piercing through me.

He was the exact same man I met in the train when I was going to Geochang to visit my sister.

"That's right my honey, you're learning," he chuckled meanly as he crouched down.

"Wh-what did you to Jungkook?" I asked him, tugging into the rope that was binding me and Jimin.

"Oh don't worry, he's in good hands," another unfamiliar voice filled the room.

He approached me and Hoseok with a mean grin, his dragon eyes bearing lasers into me as his gaze transferred to Hoseok.

He had light brown hair which was nicely permed and black glasses were resting on the bridge of his nose, he also wore a lab coat paired with some black pants and shoes.

"Aren't you Dr. Kim?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Great guess, I'm glad you still know me," he laughs, pushing his glasses up his nosebridge before turning his heel.

That doctor I met when mom died.

"They're here?" Another voice filled the room and my head shot up as I my head was processing the unfamiliar tone.

"Yoongi hyung, you're here here!  Thank God! Did you give him a call?" This Hoseok guy said as he stood up and walked towards the shorter man who had silver locks, which were hidden by a black fedora.

He had a black leather jacket and he wore some ripped jeans paired with sneakers.

"I already contacted him, I told him we got two more of the caretakers," this man named Yoongi replied.

Caretakers?

"What did you do to Jungkook and my bestfriend?!" I yelled at them, my brows furrowing as I suddenly felt the shifting behind my back.

Just then, Jimin's blonde head rose and his eyelids fluttered open, taking in his surroundings and on what was happening.

"Wh-what happened?" He whispered as he glanced at my side profile.

"I don't understand... why would they... do this?" I ask him and he falls silent as he looks at the three men who were coversing in their own circle.

"They took Jungkook," I continued, breaking the silence as I looked at them who were still talking.

"I already contacted him, he's gonna come in, in the meantime, make sure you watch for the two others back there," Yoongi told the two men.

The two men nodded before walking in the small room behind them, opening the door before Namjoon went in, followed by Hoseok.

Yoongi's eyes pierced towards both of us, and he looked at me as he stood there.

"Do you know why you're here?" Yoongi suddenly blurted out.

"I asked you that 10 minutes ago, I asked first," I rolled my eyes at this as we did a staring contest.

He suddenly approached me, both of his hands inside of his pockets as he crouched down to our eye level.

"What did you do to Jungkook?" I asked him softly as my eyes narrowed at him, and his thin lips tugged up into a smirk before opening his mouth.

"We already told you, they're not dead...," he said as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Yet," he ended as he gave a quiet chuckle, his voice was teasing and arrogant and his gums were showing.

This mean grandpa looking midget-

"If you dare lay a hand on both of them, I will sue you! I will make sure you don't produce your children!" I threaten him and his eyes narrow as his brows furrow.

"Oh I'm so scared~," he teased, rolling his eyes as he neared my face.

"Jimin, do something!" I gritted my teeth at him and he scrambled, his tongue twisting different syllables before blurting out a sentence.

"D-don't you lay a hand on my bitch- I mean on Taehyung!" He says in his most threatening tone.

Well, not so threatening.

No wonder both of them are meant to be... the ShitBitch couple.

"Look at that little coward, defensive against his boyfriend. Tch," Yoongi rolled his eyes, continuing to lean into my face.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask the grandpa.

Silence.

His face was inches from mine, and he had a huge smirk in his face as I closed my eyes, bracing myself for what is about to happen.

"Yoongi, let go of her."

Another unfamiliar voice. My eyes widened as he sighed and lifted himself up, I couldn't see who it was since Yoongi was covering the figure.

He then turned his heel, and leaning his upper body, giving a full bow to who was infront of him.

Then my eyes widened and my jaw dropped, tears welded and pooled my eyes as I processed who it was.

"Dad?!"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote if you got shocked and fainted and screamed and thrashed your pillow around lol.

Lol UNEXPECTED PLOT TWISTSSS