|2| A Deal with the Devil

Chapter 2: A Deal with the Devil

__________________________________________

Sunday mornings were the best-

With the crack of the dawn, where millions of people around the globe would get into their sunday best with hair slicked down and shoes laced up to attend church masses to preach and pray and try sanctifying their souls...

Jungkook would wake up in bed with more than two people on his side instead and what other way could be better to piss off the guy upstairs?

Jungkook smiled, turning to the pretty blond on his side, who was fast asleep.

He ran his finger on her bare back and she let out a soft whine, her eyebrows crushing amidst her slumber.

She was a bit of a screamer- a little shy to put down the first step and needed encouragement to go on with her art, but yeah- Jungkook could remember... she definitely was a screamer.

Jungkook sat upright glancing down at the raven haired girl on his left. Her bangs splayed on her forehead. This woman was just as beautiful as the other one.

She had the right curves and dips and not to forget- she was a little too aggressive, a bit freaky and Jungkook liked that.

He liked the confidence and the feeling of being challenged.

Being the Devil- had its pros and cons.

Pros being; immortal for the most, powerful, strong, sexy, undeniably hot yada yada..

And for the Cons... well Jungkook didnt think he had any Cons for being the Devil.

Yeah- he did have to spend half of his life in an un-ventilated or non-airconditioned looming hole of despair that stretched on and on for eternity.... but after he bounced back to the mortal realm, things weren't so bad afterall.

There was alcohol, wealth, beautiful mortals who dropped to their knees for him... well- Jungkook found everything he wanted on the land his father had created.

And he had made up his mind to not leave anytime soon...

He ever so gently touched the raven haired's cheek who shifted in her sleep, grumbling a 'Jungkook stop..'

Still fierce...

Shaking his head, the Devil got out of his bed, his fine sculpted bare body full on display- but Jungkook didn't really carry shame around- so...

He slung onto his robe, tying down the knot in the middle of his torso and walked out of his bedroom, yawning.

His penthouse was luxurious- flawless.

The fine oak wood furniture and the charcoal colored marble floor gave an expensive aura- just like Jungkook liked.

He had put tons of money to make it look amazing afterall so he wouldn't have taken an otherwise in any way with that.

Pausing near the luxury bar counter, he poured himself a drink. Not anything too heavy- but not anything light either.

Pure malt whiskey was his go-to morning drink, where other people would opt for green tea or juices or coffee- but as you see, Jungkook didnt belong to the category of 'people'.

He took a gulp out of his drink and smacked his lips, the taste unfolding on his tastebuds, just like he liked it.

With his glass secured, he stepped into his office- a spacious room but seemingly appearing just like any other high-profiled person's office room.