77. real life

"can i have a water please?" blair asked sebastian.

sebastian grabbed the water from the fridge and passed it to blair. they waited as brie finished in the bathroom. when she finally finished the headed out to the hospital.

getting in the hospital floor that abel was on, blair spotted samra out of the room.

"what's wrong why aren't you in the room?" blair asked the women.

"blair.. he didn't make it through" samra said softly and watched blair's face drop.

"no he can't" blair said softly "he has to be alive, i need him so bad" tears started falling.

"i'm sorry my love" samra kept her guard up, wiping the tears from blair's face

"when did he pass?" the model asked, brie and blair took note and headed off.

"a couple hours ago, i didn't want to wake you. i knew this was going to happen. ara you need rest, you can't be this busy all the time" samra said.

"i can take it. i could take a couple hours off it's okay" blair stressed

all at once, it hit her. every time he made her laugh, everytime he gave her a mental health talk, everytime he sang to her, ate together, spent time together.

he was really gone, and blair didn't know how she was going to cope with one of the most important person to her gone. he has been a real safe place for her, where she didn't feel like she was being a burden or annoying. nothing stopped him from making sure blair was safe and comfortable.

but she failed to keep him safe.

"when are you going back home?"

"in a couple hours, i have grandma back home" the mother says

"can i please plan the funeral with you?" blair asked

"of course you can. you can help as much as you want" blair smiles as tears fall.

"thank you"

blair called samra and uber to the airport and then dropped her off in the car. she watched as the women left and started breaking down.

calling sebastian she cried on the phone and said come to the parking lot. two minutes later, they showed up, brie was of course the first to reach blair.

"it's okay to be fine bel" brie wrapped her arms around the girls neck, blair digged her head in bries neck, sobbing.

sebastian caught a glance of a camera.

"guys you might want to get in the car i think someone got a picture"

-