Author's goodbye </3

This story is published on Lulu so you can get the paperback edition! The link is on the side in the external link but if you can't get to that, just message me and I'll send you the link or you can just retype it from here, it's http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/writerbug44
Thank you so much!

271 pages.
124,520 words.
5,409 paragraphs.

This is my most popular story, and it was my favorite one to write. I never got writer's block or had to worry about what I was going to write, it always came so naturally to me. By far, this has been my favorite story to write and to read all the amazing comments I've gotten and so so so many votes.

This story made it down to #137 in teen fiction, which is amazing! So thank you to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who read. Even you ghost readers, thank you! Especially thank you to those people who voted and commented and fanned and made covers. It really helps me to know that people actually read what I write.

If you are curious about the sequel, it is also finished, so go check it out... if you wanna. It is called CROSS MY HEART

So now I'm going to go make the tear-filled journey from "Uncompleted" to "Completed".

Okay, I think that's it <3 Until the next time...

~Writerbug

P.S. If you're looking for a new book to read, I'm about to start releasing a new story called Letters to Audrine that I worked really hard on and would be eternally grateful for feedback!

 If you're looking for a new book to read, I'm about to start releasing a new story called Letters to Audrine that I worked really hard on and would be eternally grateful for feedback!