chapter 24

YUNA'S POV

"do you really have someone.. in mind?" i was frozen. i didn't know what to reply.

i sighed. "y-yeah i do" my heart was beating so fast. i'm really stuck if i'm gonna confess to him or not.

"i'm sure he's a nice guy" he sat back further. "tell me.. more about him" he kept burping.

"well he has the sweetest smile, he can instantly make me smile when i see him, his laugh is so precious, he looks like an angel when he's asleep. he's just so perfect, he's way above my league"

"aish this headache is killing me" i looked over at him and saw him caressing his forhead.

"d-do you wanna sleep? i'm gonna take you to your room" he didn't answer but i stood up and so did he. he put his hand over me and he's really heavy.

he stumbled in his bed when i put him down and i catched my breath. i went near him and saw him close his eyes.

"goodnight mark.." i was about to stand up and leave but he held my wrist. i looked back at him and i saw him sat up.

"wait yuna," i sat down next to him.

"i wanna know.. who he is. i know i'll just hurt m-myself knowing this but i just-"

"t-the guy i'm inlove with is.."

"you mark, i love you.."

he didn't say anything for a couple of minutes but i froze when i felt his soft lips into mine. i could still taste the soju that he drank and it's making me a little dizzy. my heart is pounding right at my chest right now it's driving me crazy.

after a few seconds he pulled out and fell into my shoulders. i lay him down the bed and saw that he was fast asleep. i quietly left the room in shock.

"i don't fucking know how to react to this" i facepalmed.

i touched my lips and remembered how soft his lips were. i don't know why he kissed me! am i supposed to be happy right now?

"yuna," i was startled when someone called my name. i looked behind me and it was jinyoung.

"j-jinyoung you scared me"

"you took care of hyung" i nodded. we both sat down in the living room.

"uh yuna i've got to tell you something"

"w-what is it?" i was nervous on what he was gonna tell me.

"i saw you and hyung kiss in his room" i was shocked.

"i'm s-sorry! i didn't mean to, the door was open so..."

"no it's okay it's just," i felt my face heat up again.

"i don't know if i made the right choice though" i looked down. "what do you mean?"

"you know i confessed to him when he's not really aware of the situation and i think i'm not gonna have the courage again to do that" he put his hand over me.

"well it's not really a bad thing but it's most likely hyung won't remember it" i sighed.

"are you tired? i'll grab us some pillows so we can sleep here" i nodded. jinyoung left and i grabbed my phone. it was 12am. i chatted chaewon even though i think she's asleep now.

@cchaeewon_
active 2 hours ago

chaewonnnnn

i don't know what to do

i confessed to mark