/Chapter 30/

Chapter Thirty

Mina's PoV

It's already dismissal as we gathered at the school gate to wait for the maknaes but Sana received a message.

"Oh guys, Tzuyu said they are already at their house with Dahyun and Chae. They have something to do." Sana said.

"Is that so? How about you guys?" Nayeon asked and look at us.

"I have," I said and raised my hand.

They all looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"I have a check-up today. So, I guess you guys can go first." I explained.

They all nodded.

"Ok, are you sleeping at the dorm?" Jihyo asked me.

"Hmm, maybe no." I sadly announced.

"It's ok, let's just see each other tomorrow here," Jeongyeon said.

As my service arrived, I hopped in and bid goodbye to them.

"You have a check-up today ma'am?" Our family driver asked me.

"Yes."

While on the ride, I keep thinking about what happened my whole day.

It's acne. Jeongyeon and I are now fine. She explained things to me which I understand. But of course, I also explained Bambam's side to her.

She said that she won't interfere again in our relationship and she will just let me on what I wanted. Which is I think good.

Today, I also didn't see Chaeyoung. I should thank her for comforting me last time but I didn't see her during our lunchtime.

Tzuyu said that she's with Rosé.

These past few weeks, I noticed that they are always together, especially at the camp.

Well, they are friends what do I expect?

"Ma'am we're here already."

I just smile and nodded.

I went out in the car and told to the driver to wait for me.

I entered the clinic where my private doctor is staying.

"Good afternoon, Mina, You're here? Uh is there any problem? "He asked and signaled me to sit.

"Thanks. Today is my schedule." I said.

He frowned and checked something on his calendar.

"Oh sorry... Hahaha, so what is the news, any progress?" He asked.

"Nothing. I think it became worst." I said and gave him a serious look.

I'm here to have a check-up about my situation. It's about my phobia and I think it got worse when I went to the camp.

"What do you feel?"

"Last time we had camped and we have many activities that we need to go to in the forest. Tho I'm with my team that time, the palpitations and panic attacks happened so often."

"Do you follow my instructions to you?" He asked and I answered it with a nod.

"That's weird. Maybe we don't have a choice to proceed to some therapies such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Brain Working Recursive Therapy It can help regards the symptoms of Xylophobia. It happened due to 'unhelpful thinking styles or patterns of thinking that directly 'create' the 'feelings of anxiety and stress when encountering the phobic object or situation."

"Aside from that, do we still have any options?"

"We already did the basic treatment for that and I can't understand why it didn't work for you. I also have a patient in the same situation as you. But she's ok now."

"Well, I don't know. I tried to set all things and stresses aside but I can't stop thinking over it. Maybe that's the reason." I explained.

"Hmm, why don't you talk to the patient that I'm also handling. She's good now. She's always visiting here to inform me about her situation and she said that she's already fine. We made some tests and it all came well. If you want try to ask for some advice from her since she said that she also wants to help the others who had the same situation as her."

"Sounds good. May I know her name?"

"Oh yeah...Uhm here. The other information about her is private but here's her name, and address if you want to talk to her personally." He said and handed me a paper.

I looked at it and I frowned as I saw the name of the person.

'Park Chaeyoung?'

"Doc uh is this Park Chaeyoung is in the same age as mine?"

"Yeah. That's why I'm confused because both of you have the same situation and even age. But seems like what happened to you is terrible and made you not recover easily. To be honest she just took five months' check-up and then she became well after that."

"Oh, thanks doc. I'll make sure I'll be back here in good." I said

After the talk, I bid goodbye and went back to the car.

"Are we going to your house or your dorm ma'am?"

I checked my watch and it's already 6:30 pm.

"No, bring me to this place first," I said and gave him the address on the paper that my doctor gave me... He just nodded and start the engine.

I checked again the paper that my doctor gave me.

Is this the Park Chaeyoung I know? But If this Chaeyoung that my doctor talking about is already fine Then it's not Rosé.

We just had camped last week and I can say she was struggling when we entered the forest.

Or no?

As far as I can remember I saw her once like she was enjoying the forest.

But still, I'm not sure if she's the same person in this paper.

After a few minutes, I arrived at the place. It's already dark but I decided to go out to the car.

I went to the front of the house and pressed the doorbell.

After a few minutes, a girl went out.

"What can I help you miss?" She asked.

"Uh, can I talk to Park Chaeyoung? Is she living here?" I asked.

"Oh Yes miss. Wait up I'll just call her." The girl said and go back inside.

After a while, the girl went out followed by another girl on her back.

"Mina, what are you doing here?" The girl asked.

I stepped back as I realize.

"Rosé.... y-you live here?"

"Yeah, why? And what are you doing here? Isn't late already?"

"I-im sorry. I just forgot our assignment yeah that's it." I reasoned out.

"Oh, you should've just texted me." She said.

"Ah anyway, it doesn't matter. Uhm I already remember it. Thanks." I said and leave.

As I got inside the car, I sighed deeply. And tell to the driver to bring me back to our house.

Why did she tell to us especially to chaeyoung that she has a phobia even tho she already overcome it?