The block party

THIS STORY IS MADE UP OF MY OWN IMAGINATION AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSONATE ANYONES CHARACTER. I do not own rights to the photos being used only the words.

Amir POV
Thats a wrap! Yelled the director.
Whew! Bitch im so glad thats over with, Unique my bestfriend pouted.

Currently we were at a video shoot that was really a block party some dude she been talkin heavy with invited her to. I ended up in the video with her ass because she doesnt take no for an answer and in her words "its a hot girl summer and you only live once." Im not really into big crowds because its always some shit that has to pop off when theres too many people involved, but thats my best bitch so here i am.

I followed behind Nique as we made our way out the crowd and towards my 2019 jeep. The block party was still in full effect so we posted up sitting on my car. As we sat there I poured us a small cup of patron that was in my trunk from the last time we went out. I just needed a sip to mellow me out.

Ouu girl !Look here comes my fine ass man Nique pointed while fixing her hair. I looked over in the direction her finger was pointing and true enough there was Ty the guy she introduced me to when we first got here with two of his male friends.

"Aye, Nique you and your friend tryna come out tonight", he licked his lips while lookin her up and down?
"Hmm,it depends on where we goin" she smiled.
"My boy Dave havin some chill shit at his spot after we leave here".
She looked back at me with pleading eyes and I bit my lip and nodded my head.
"Okay , we will be there just text me the address " she smirked.

As they finished their conversation the two guys that were with Ty told him they would meet him at the place and left but not before I caught eyes with the tall tattooed man standing before me. He smiled at me and broke the eye contact. I turned my head once my cheeks heated and noticed he was gone.

Dave POV

Standin against the kitchen counter lightin my prerolled blunt, Ty ass finally made it to the house

Standin against the kitchen counter lightin my prerolled blunt, Ty ass finally made it to the house. "Ayee bro! I thought you said somethin slight nigga everybody and they old ass granny in yo house " he laughed, comin into the kitchen.
"Ha, nigga here" I said handin him the blunt. "I dont know what happened,told a few people,then me and Shoota get the shit set up and my door bell wouldn't stop ringing. Straight vibes" I shrugged.

"My girl gone be trippen on me" he scoffed handing me my blunt back.
"Shidd which one?" I questioned and he just looked at me. "Anyways so who was the lil female with her earlier?"I spoke up not caring that much but she was that fr. small, pretty asl, even had her natural hair out and her body was right too. I thought to myself. "Oh! Her bestfriend Amir. I just met shawty today ion know shit" Ty said puttin his hands up!!

"Hey Ty bae", I turned around and seen his girl and her friend comin torwards us. "In the light babygirl is even more beautiful," Ty girl a baddie too, but her friend somethin different. Maybe its the weed,or the liquor,?"Let me chill," I thought to myself standing up and fixing my clothes "I'm that nigga,let me stop trippen."

"So are you gonna introduce us to your friend,"Unique spoke up and looked back at Ty since she was now standing leaned up against him.
"My bad, this Unique and thats her friend Amir and yall this Dave.