The future boss

Friday evening, the gang plus their dates decided to have a sleepover at Koutarou, Tetsurou and Kiyoomi's villa in Miyagi.

They'll have a busy day tomorrow and Tooru prays his body can still take more and more stress.

Shirabu and Semi are talking again but they still don't have a label or whatever its called. They are just talking again as they were starting over.

Tooru was happy but worried at the same time. He will just pray for his friends to have their happy endings. They're getting older and he hoped he and his friends will have a good future.

Btw, Shirabu can't go to the wedding with Semi because the younger male had important places to go before he leaves Japan tomorrow.

Tooru watched his friends from the balcony. The others were in the having fun in the pool area. Some were swimming, some were eating, some were just chilling with their lovers.

He smiled and took a bite of his milk bread. He just hoped his friends will be always this happy and of course he won't stop praying for their happy ending.

He watched how Satori was swimming with Wakatoshi. They're the tooth rottening sweet couple that you'll never get enough. The guy who had been crushing on a pro volleyball player since high school days is finally in a relationship with his crush. A cute couple where Satori is openly showing love and affection to Wakatoshi who is still a little shy but he never denies his relationship with Satori.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were chilling on a recliner as they read a book together. They're the possessive couple. Kiyoomi still had those habits and Atsumu was adjusting well. He even picked some of Kiyoomi's habits like carrying wipes and hand sanitizers anywhere.

Osamu and Suna were eating together. This couple goes on a lot of places to eat together--- They eat a lot but they also work out together. Just how cute is that?

Yuuji and Chikara are improving. Yuuji was back to his lively self and Chikara would always take care of his fiance. There are noticable progress in them.

Koutarou and Keiji are doing well. They're going on dates here and there. Koutarou always drives Keiji home safely.

Daichi and Koushi are also doing well. Just like Koutarou and Keiji, they also go to a lot of dates.

Sachirou and Kourai... hmmm... Tooru knew something was going on between them. He knows they are not just friend friends. He can see the spark between the two. Something is going on between them and that's for sure.

Eita... he's talking with Kenjirou again and Tooru knew it was so risky but if it goes well, it will be a win-win for everyone. He just hoped Eita will stay strong.

Tetsurou.... as for Tetsurou, he's still in the process of healing. Its not that he'll shut his  heart, he will just have a break from all of it. He's still not over Kei. He never knew that the little crush he had on that freshman can hurt like this.

Something felt off... like... something was not in place.

Tooru ignored it and he smiled when he watched when they were all getting along well but when he noticed Kuroo stood up with a can beer, he felt something was off about Tetsurou so he tied his robe securely then ran downstairs.

He saw Kuroo in the kitchen and holding onto the marble granite as he cried. His heart hurts as he watched his bro cried. He hurriedly wrapped his arms around Tetsu.

"I... I am going to be abandoned... Tooru I am going to be abandoned..." Tooru felt his heart ached at what he just heard because his gut feeling was right again.