Shirahoshi

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Now, Luffy was angry at Shirahoshi because she got out of the shark even if she didn't do it willingly. Sanji ended up turning around but he didn't sprout blood or even turn to stone. He just didn't react... which was surprising and at most he only had hearts in his eyes. He turned away from her and to me. His eyes wandered to me and down my body, taking in everything before turning extremely red with steam coming out of his ears. This malfunction on Sanji's part allowed him to be captured as I went to assist Luffy kick the stalker's ass. Narrowly, I avoided getting captured before making a large jump in air and creating an air slash at Vanderdecken as Shirahoshi rejected him. I'm glad she could say no. Easily, I sent the man flying before grabbing the others and getting on Megalo with Shirahoshi.

Quickly, all of us made our getaway as Shirahoshi apologized and promised to everyone to be back before dinner. I laughed at that, my hat flopping over my face. Smiling, I helped release Hacchin and the others. Luffy cheered as we were taken to the Ocean Forest where we saw Franky being super by repairing the ship. Franky told Shirahoshi to get her act together and she agreed after Luffy introduced her as a Crybaby. Robin was here too but went into the big coral forest. Then, I heard Jimbei. I smiled at him and Luffy waved happily at him. He was about to tell us how much we have changed but he spotted Shirahoshi and lost his mind.

Turns out, Franky's teacher who had a brother was helping recoat the ship. I told them the location of my ship which wasn't too far from here before thanking him. Jimbei continued freaking out about Shirahoshi's presence since it was dangerous but Luffy kicked away another axe before it could hit her. That was like the tenth one already. Leading Shirahoshi, she sat by her mother's grave as she silently wept. It was horrible that she couldn't send her mother off or give her wishes because of the stalker. If I came across the guy again then I would be willing to break a few bones. Sanji was next to me, a lot more calm as he finally got used to my outfit properly.

"I see you've finally calmed down Sanji." I stated

"Y-yes" Sanji sheepishly said

Out of the blue, Nami came out with Camie and informed us that the Ryuugyu Palace had fallen into shambles as the King has been captured. Jimbei addressed Luffy and I about how he couldn't tell us the information two years ago that he was the one who released Arlong into the East Blue eleven years ago. We waited for an explanation as Sanji served us tea. Sanji turned stone cold to Jimbei as he demanded for him to chose his words wisely. Slowly, Jimbei began addressing the whole situation.

Up until 200 years ago where Mermaids and Fishfolk were considered other types of fish, there was neverending hatred towards Fishfolk that got the worst during the Pirate Age where they would run rampant. That was until Whitebeard came along and brought peace again to the island. My face paled slightly at the mention of the name but thankfully my knees didn't buckle. Arlong wanted to be apart of the world. Nami began telling her pain of Arlong Park as Jimbei apologized before she continued on with how similar Saobody Archipelago was but in reverse.

The story of Queen Otohime came to light as she attempted to change the course of history in discrimination to all Fishfolk people. She preached to her subjects about living in harmony with humans. The other individual brought up was Fisher Tiger, the hero of slaves. He went to the holy land of Mary Geoise and freed all the slaves to break the taboo. Jimbei, Arlong and Hacchin were all members of this crew. They both met tragic ends before accomplishing their goals. Jimbei recounted their stories and it was really tragic.

The reason Jimbei accepted to become a Warlord was to free the other Fishman but in doing so, Arlong was let go. The incident of Shirahoshi was brought up before we found out her mother left to the surface with a Celestial Dragon. Finally after seven years of struggling, the Queen's efforts bore fruit but tragedy struck because of that a human who had lit the box of signatures on fire and used his Devil Fruit to shoot the queen. Over the years, they managed to regain signatures. Nami was kind with her words as she told Jimbei she didn't hate him. Her hate was towards Arlong and no one else. I felt happy she could find it in herself to forgive the right people as Jimbei broke down in tears and apologize. He was grateful that Nami forgave him.

"Shirahoshi...so I can enhance her because she can talk to Sea Kings? How does that work? I can kind of talk to them myself but in a different way."

Just then, a large monitor snail came out and broadcasted Hodie Jones. I wanted to punch this guy in the face because he was planning on ruining the plans to relocate to the surface. He had the beaten up King Neptune behind him as he announced that he would behead him in three hours. The people who have given their signatures will also be executed for allying with the queen. I was getting pissed but I was even more upset when they had managed to capture four members including Zoro. The bastard lifted up Luffy's wanted poster and threatened us. He brought out mine too and threatened me but it was a pretty bad threat. I was more worried about my friends.

Just when all of us were about to leave, I stopped them since I know it would make everyone else mad on the Island. Jimbei stopped Luffy too but Luffy refused to take a back seat. It seemed like they were about to get into a fight with the way Luffy pulled down his hat and Jimbei cracking his knuckles. They really were about to throw hands but I calmly stepped into the middle between them before releasing my Haki to specifically target both of them. It wouldn't make them pass out since I lowered the bar but it would get them to listen. My hand resting on the blade threateningly as I glared at both of them.

"Both of you, this is the worst time to fight. Luffy, I know you want to rescue everyone but what good would we do if we charge head first into battle? Listen to Jimbei, I think he has a plan. He knows the importance of Nakama, he would never betray them. Jimbei, don't try and threaten my captain with your fists because you'll only cause more problems like that." I reasoned

"..Make your point Jimbei" Luffy stated.

"Think about it Luffy, what use will it be if you go on a rampage on Fishman Island like that! Fishman wanted to open their hearts to humans but humans stood in the way of that. 'Humans are savage creatures' 'Humans despise Fishman and look down on them.' History weighs down on the history of Fishmen. If we add that you were the one who took down Arlong and the one who will clash with Horde, even if you were the one who saved them. It'll just be a repeat of history."

A/N: Thanks for reading! Fun fact, (M/N) is not related to Big Mom because I want the possibility of him and Katakuri hooking up. Second fun fact,  (M/N) is uncomfortable with words like Master or suffix like 'sama' because he feels like he wants to keep that to the bedroom but the actual main reason is because he doesn't want to get red from the word. Hehe, take that as you will.

 Hehe, take that as you will