Chapter Forty-Six: Solace Vs. Demon General

-chapter forty-six-
____________________

NAPADAING AKO nang tumama ang likod ko sa pader. My body arched from the impact and I fell down. Quickly grasping my sword, I rolled to the side just enough to avoid the demon's large curving sword.

Biglang lumitaw si Irusu sa likod niya, he made a perfect spin and his blade moved to slash the demon's neck. Napaatras ito at malakas na sumigaw. The demon turned to Irusu, now targeting him. Ngunit ang sumalubong sa atake niya ay si Filter gamit ang espada nitong kasing-laki ng sa demon. Sparks created when the two blades collided with each other.

Mabilis akong tumakbo papunta sa likod ng halimaw. I ran up towards the wall and used it to jump high. Nang naging mas mataas na ako demon ay agad kong binaba ang espada, activating the sword's special skill [Light's Judgment]. The grounds cracked and the demon staggered and was left frozen in his spot. The stun lasts for only five seconds kaya pinaulanan namin siya ng atake.

But five seconds went in just a blink, nagulat ako nang humarap siya sa'kin and he blew his breath. I raised my sword to shield myself but the force was too strong. The attack threw me towards a wall, creating a crack upon the impact.

My feet touched the ground and I started to ran towards the demon. Inilipat ko ang espada sa kaliwang kamay at inactivate ang [Circle Slash]. Sa gano'ng panahon din pinaulanan ni Filter at Irusu ng atake ang demon - Irusu using a skill that stuns the enemy continuously for seven seconds. Kaya naman napapa-atras ang kalaban namin.

I jumped back when his hands started to thrash around and he made a loud demonic roar. Napahawak kaming tatlo sa mga tainga. The very sound pierced through our ears, and if you hear it you'll be inflicted with bleed that goes for three minutes.

It's after-effect made us unmoving for a few seconds kaya ginamit iyon ng halimaw para atakehin kami. In a few seconds, he was in front of me and his large hand flew, making me fly away again. Gritting my teeth, I stabbed my sword into the ground to control my fall. I coughed the metallic feeling in my mouth and glared when the demon breathed out again.

"I fucking hate that," nakangiwing komento ni Irusu. "Smells terrible."

"Seriously..." sang-ayon ni Filter na nasa harap ang shield.

We're all wounded and in tatters. Hindi ko mabilang kung ilang minuto na naming kinakalaban ang halimaw na ito. Was it an hour? We've already done different strategies and tried different plans. Pero nasa harap pa rin namin ito ngayon. Our health was already going half and our stock of potions are all used up!

When he stopped and was about to attack us again, we started to run towards him. He went for a punch na agad nasalag ni Filter. His other hand went to take Filter away pero naunahan siya ni Irusu. He jumped high and made a spin before slashing his face. Ako naman ay pinuntahan ang kamay na pinipigilan ni Filter.

Golden flames sorrounded my blade and boosted my strength. Kaagad akong tumalon pataas at hiniwa ang palad niya. The demon cried from the excruciating pain of his hand being cut off and the light magic that touched his demon skin.

Dahil sa pagdaing niya mula sa nawalang kamay ay hindi niya napansin si Irusu na bumaba sa may dibdib niya. His blade carved deep into demon's chest and he was trying to get it's heart out. The demon cried and thrashed around because of the pain. Ang kamay niya ay tuluyan nang nahulog papunta sa'min ni Filter. Filter, sensing the attack, pushed me aside and held his shield up for defense. Pero sa lakas ng puwersa ng demonyo ay natapon siya palayo.