PART FIFTEEN: THE GAME DESTROYER

Things started to feel uneasy. It seemed so vague, so disturbing, and utterly uncomfortable. And then I heard noise, a really loud noise.

"BUTI NAMAN!" one said.

"DAPAT LANG 'YAN, 'NO! DAPAT NGA NOON PA 'YAN!" one angry man said.

"'WAG N'YO NA PATAGALIN!" angry people were complaining. 

Then, things became clearer to me now. There was a mad crowd in a middle of place I don't know where. There were militaries and police all over the place as if securing its safety, and they were all screaming and shouting at a man standing on a stage. As I rerouted my eyes at the stage, I saw Tyler, Traise, Newt, Avery, and my dad on one stage.

What's happening?

And then Tyler smiled. "Your Honor," he said confidently. "I move a strike."

Avery smirked. "Your Honor, I demand a death penalty."

Newt agreed. "In light with that, I demand this case be closed."

In a flash, police surrounded Traise and my dad, they brought them up in a tool I can't recognize.

Wait.

WHAT?!

And I found myself in pure shockingness when I recognized what it was; a guillotine. It was used for decapitation for death penalty. It was being used to behead someone, cutting their head off in front of the public!

The crowd were cheering wildly and I found myself in a lethal pain. Traise's eyes were wandering around, as if seeking for something and then our eyes met.

He stared at me. "I SAID YOU SHOULD CONVICT ME!" he shouted angrily.

"YOU STUBBORN!" I heard my dad. "I TOLD YOU TO DROP THE CASE!"

And before I could even move, I found blood spitting in the air, two heads just got beheaded. The crowd were cheering insanely after seeing the bloods that were flowing like a river in the whole place.

Newt and Avery laughed. Tyler looked at me with a smirk on his lips and he announced,

"GAME OVER."

I opened my eyes and I sat up with tears in it.

Dream, just...another dream but it felt so real. It was similar with my first dream about Traise's case but this time, some things changed and my dad got included in the scene.

With a heavy chest and gasping for air, I stood up and walked downstairs for a water to cleanse my mind but in my great shockness, I found my dad sitting in the sofa and he was reading papers.

"Why are you still awake?" he asked with eyes still in his paper.

"Naalimpungatan lang po," I said back with pain in my chest.

"Okay," he said.

I looked at my dad and the scene in my dream popped in my head once more.

No... I don't want dad to die...

"Bakit?" my dad asked when he felt my presence still there.

"Dad..." I said. "About Newt..."

"Have you received his resignation letter?"

"Y-Yes," I answered.

"That bastard," my dad mockingly said. "That was his dream."

"P-Po?" I asked, confused.