Chapter 25

The practice started that exact day, the 5 of them compressed together.

"How do we escape from them?" Jeno sighed, while Y/N rolled her eyes out of stress.

She looked at them with a sarcastic smile, "I have a plan, but we might need your manager's help"

She looked down acting shy, making it look like she's still the awkward fan to everyone.

Well, not like everyone noticed that they went to the school together and went to their room together, it's clearly fine for them.

But to see them talking closely? No. The others caught up with the act so the three stood up except Renjun, who is Y

"We'll just see you chat us okay?" Jaemin smiled, as if making it obvious that it's a fan service.

Renjun took out his phone and hummed to rewrite the stars, so does Y/N. Everyone who looked at their direction thought they were already getting ready.

Well, they are. Maybe for the song, or maybe for a future dangerous scene.

Liu_Y/N
I'm guessing y'all can have
your manager pick you all
up and I'll walk with them
until we reach the nearby
café.

Moominjun
Witty, nice. But what if they kinda
come with you too? Or maybe like
just some of them?

Liu_Y/N
Then I'll have to wait at the ally

Jaemout
Wait no, isn't that ally dangerous?!
You're kidding, you must be.

Jenuts
Jaem's right...

Liu_Y/N
So y'all planning to make me wait
there then?

HaeSun
No, not like that. We're sure they'll
follow you to the café but not that ally,
since it's dangerous there.

Liu_Y/N
See? Then it isn't that much of a problem
if y'all hurry...

Renjun huffed, "I don't think you should wait there, not even a minute nor a second" he looked serious.

"Well, then y'all gotta hurry when y'all fetch me" Y/N fired back, making Renjun sigh and just agree.

Why do you have to be good at comebacks, Renjun could only think.

Just some minutes later, they started the real practice, getting a hang of each other's voice.

"I guess I can lower my voice in this song" Renjun stated, "You do that, and maybe I can make my voice sound higher so you won't have a hard time doing that live" Y/N replied.

They both started again and again, not knowing that their classmates, who were working on their role was mesmerized by their voice.

Even the other three smiled, as they could hear how the both were working hard and putting effort to the song.

Yangyang, who by the way is from another class, passed by to pass something to their
class adviser.

Out of the blue, Yangyang had a thought. He recorded them secretly as the teacher graded his project. Auntie would love this, he thought.

Without them even knowing, the video was already sent to their auntie. Yangyang texted Jaemin about it, making him laugh out loud.

Well except for the singing pair, it's loud. Jaemin mouthed sorry's and showed Jeno and Donghyuck the message from Yangyang.