♡ 𝟘𝟠 ♡

"I can't believe you talked me into coming to a place like this." You complained as you avoided a huge cobweb while passing through the old worn down threshold.

"Why? Isn't it romantic?" Jungkook asks a bit playfully with half grin plastered across his face.

"Romantic! Ya right." You roll your eyes at his back as you watch him pull off a dusty sheet covering a shelf. A cough erupted both yours and his throats as the dust particles floated around. The place was so old and dusty, but you got to agree with Jungkook when he said that this place got what we exactly need.

Everything of his setup went smoothly until Jungkook suddenly changed his mind and wanted to add old vinyl records to his stage. You almost threw a fit when he said that he wanted to change the set up but before you could get to that, he assured that he isn't going to change anything what you did for him, but just to add his idea to middle stage. 

Everyone was so busy since the production has already started and refused to help. You argued with Jungkook about the last minute change and got super annoyed at him. But you couldn't stay mad at him for long because he voluntarily found this place and agreed to help out to get the records he wanted. He is working hard for his stage as much as you. Besides, he has been really nice to you the past few weeks. You both are now close enough to be called  good friends. 

"How old do you think this shop is? It looks abandoned." you asked wondering after taking a look around the old worn down shop.

"I think it's pretty old. That grandpa we met in the front said he started this when he was very young." He replied looking up at the top shelf which was stacked up with vinyls. 

"He  surely looked very fond of this place, no wonder he looked so happy that we wanted to buy records from here." you say remembering the warm smile the old man had when you both walked in.

"Hmm.. Why else do you think I wanted to buy these from here." Jungkook replies looking around with searching eyes. You knew he was looking the ones that would catch his eyes.

"Wait, You came here to help him out? Awe, That's so sweet of you." you give a big smile feeling happy at how considerate he was. It shouldn't be surprising because Jungkook is very humble like that. He really likes to help people out, you have seen him helping and cleaning up after a shoot or practice. He looks at you with his doe eyes and returns the smile after staring at you for a beat. He then turns to the other side and walk further to have a look in that direction.

"Oh! found it." Jungkook happily points at a ladder hidden behind a corner shelf.

"What's that for?" you ask as he pulled it out, all this time you thought he was looking for some kind of records. He just drag it over to a shelf near you and places it against the big old dusty shelf to your right.

"To get those of course. But I don't think this will be strong enough for me to climb up. It's worn off and shaky." Jungkook says inspecting the ladder with sharp eyes. Then he turns his head towards you and gives a playful, scheming grin.