♧TEN♧

"Mumma wake up!" Hyojin shouted while I was still asleep.

"Kyong, wake up" I heard a deep yet mesmerising voice.

I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi and Hyojin was standing near the bed. Hyojin was in Yoongi's and he was holding a tray with two cups of coffee and one chopped milk, I could tell that it was chocolate mild as it was in Hyojin's barbie glass which was strictly to be used for chocolate milk.

He kept the mug on the side table and I could see that he was still wearing my purple baggy T-shirt.

"What is time?"I asked and could hear loud thundering outside.

"It's 10" he replied while folding his blanket like a father of five kids.

"Is it raining and why it is so dark outside?" I said while looking outside of the window.

"Yes, it's raining plus and a tyrant thunderstorm is approaching the city; the government has suggested people to stay indoors," he said and left the room.

I got up from the bed; fixed my hair and picked up my mug to follow him to the living room.

I entered the living room, the TV was on and the woman on news channel was telling about the thunderstorm and she also said that it will rain continuously for two days, people should not step out of their houses.

"Mumma, appa is really good at playing the piano and making music," Hyojin said to which I literally choked on my coffee.

"What- what did you just said?" I asked her again and could see that Yoongi was more shocked than me.

"I said Yoongi appa is really good in making music" she repeated herself.

"I know baby, but where did you learn the word "appa"?" I asked her.

"Ohh, some kid in my class was calling a man appa, so I also did" she replied with her nig gummy smile.

"Ohh okay," I said and could Yoongi standing there in shock. Of course anyone could be shocked by what just happened.

"I am sorry, she doesn't know Korean that well," I said while bowing to him, "and Kyong, appa means father in Korean and you don't have to say it anymore," I told her.

"But Maa, where is my Appa?" She asked

"Umm, he is busy and you don't waste your time. Go and wash up, common quickly" I said while taking her to the washroom.

I ignored Yoongi and went straight in the kitchen but I could feel that his eyes were stuck on me.

I was making dinner in the kitchen when Yoongi approaches me in the kitchen.

"Um, Manager Hyung called me and he said and I should stay here till the storm is gone", he said

"Yeah, he texted me as well;h e said security is pa riority and it is. Bu the way I am making the breakfast so you should wash up and get ready"i Isaid without making any eye contact.