14

Victoire's POV

Teddy and I sit on the sofa and everyone spreads themselves throughout the room.

Teddy intertwines his fingers with mine and stands up still holding my hand.

"You'll probably want to sit down." Everyone sat down except Snape, (who had come as everyone was going into the lounge) Madeye and Dumbledore.

Albus's POV

Teddy takes a deep breath then starts to speak. "Okay so the first person to die is Sirius Black."

"No!" Screams dad. "You're, you're lieing!" He says sobbing. Sirius was the last person he thought of as family. Sirius goes over and hugs him. Remus looked like he was on the verge of tears having be told he was going to loose his best friend.

"I can't loose you Padfoot." Remus quietly says.

"You'll be fine Moony," then smirks "We just found out you have Nym-um Tonks and this handsome lad Teddy to be with. They'll keep you company for years." Teddy quickly looked down then at Victoire.

Sirius looked at Teddy who still hadn't looked up. "How do I die?"

I quickly answer for him. "At the end of this year you're dueling with Bellatrix Lestrange in the department of mysteries to protect dad and she hits you with a curse that makes you fall into a curtain" I say shaking a little.

"A curtain?" Asked Uncle Ron.

"It's also known as the veil of death, go through it and it's a one way ticket to death." Rose sadly.

"At least I die doing my duties. As a heroic warrior facing the evil without fear." Sirius says dramatically and some people can't help but laugh.

"Crazy lunatic Bellatrix" Teddy snarls the werewolf in him showing again.

"Sorry" Victoire says pulling Teddy back down into a hug.

"Okay the next person to die is Dumbledore in 1996. He ordered for someone on our side to kill him." Lilly says not mentioning it was Severus Snape.

"What!" Everybody tells at once.

"How are we supposed to get through this war without Dumbledore?!" Screams mum other people nod in agreement.

"Right in front of us is living proof that you can" Dumbledore says calmly.

"Who kills him?" Asks Uncle Ron.

"It was-" Teddy starts in the same angry voice but Victoire cuts him off by kissing him. In my opinion, smart but gross.

"Are you sure you should be here Teddy?" Victoire asks.

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine."

"Okay, just try not to say anything."

"I'll try" he say then to everyone "Sorry it's really hard to control." The past people nod and the future people are used to it already.

Teddy snuggles up to Victoire and puts a hand on her stomach. Victoire strokes his hair to try keep him calm.

"Just continue" he mumbles.

Victoire picks up where Lilly left off.

"1997 was the worst year. Over 100 people were killed, muggles and wizards from both sides. Alastor Moody died fighting Voldemort himself while moving Harry to a safe house."

Madeye looked quite pleased that he had died fighting Voldemort. Tonks started getting tears in her eyes. She had been quite close to Madeye. He was her mentor.