NEW DESCRIPTION

So, I've decided to change the description of my book and the reason why is explained in the 2nd chapter of my new book (at the very bottom)

And here it is.

• • •

"Don't touch me!" I screamed, immediately shielding myself by crossing my hands in front of me.

He chuckled darkly.

Not bothering to listen to anything I just said, he brought his hands to my face.

"And tell me, what are you gonna do?" he says as he roughly grabbed my chin.

"I...I..." I paused, not knowing what to say.

I can't do anything, can I?

My silence caused another dark chuckle to leave his lips, However, Silence lingered in the air only for a second for it was soon broken by the shocking words that left his mouth.

"Listen to me and listen clear..." I averted my eyes back to him.

"If want to touch you...I can. If I want to bend that ass of yours over and spank it...I can" he paused, tightening his grip on my chin.

"and if I want to f**k the sh*t out of you...I can."

My eyes went wide.

"And you know why?" he asked as he finally lets go of my chin.

And with my body now pressed hard to the wall behind me, he tightly wrapped his hand around my neck.

The tension in the air suddenly became hot and I uncomfortably shivered when he suddenly leaned in, bringing his mouth to my ears.

"Because I f**king own you"

. . .

Hazel was kidnapped and brought to an auction to be sold to whosoever buys her. Luckily she was bought by Stephan, a Mafia leader, instead of the man that had made her life miserable.

She did felt a little better and thought that things couldn't get worst than being sold to a Mafia leader, but she was wrong!

She now wants freedom and the only way she is going to get it is by marring A Mafia and baring his child.

But with all that's going on, can she handle all of this?

Can she handle being mistreated?

Can she handle the pain she will be faced with?

Is she even strong enough to survive in his world?

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

**QUICK UPDATES**

• • •

A/N: What do you think?