iii.

(A/N) bitches, im back.......... ;)

Wonwoo jostles awake from his slumber when he hears Soonyoung singing All I Want For Christmas in the shower in a horrible accent.

"Cut it out, you dickhead, let me fucking get some sleep!" Wonwoo groans and stuffs his head underneath his pillow, trying to block out Soonyoung's  voice.

"Kiss my ass, bitch." Soonyoung whistles and continues with his singing.

Wonwoo rolls his eyes and gets up, ruffling his hair before taking the shirt he wore last night and putting it on top of his head. he sleepily rubs his eyes and steps out in the kitchen. "Junhui?" he asks, voice groggy from just waking up.

"Hey, baby gay." the older replies.

It's too early in the morning to even get mad right now.

"Make me some toast." Wonwoo says, opening his apartment's door to get the newspaper.

"Does this face look like it'll make you a sandwich?" Junhui points his finger towards his own face.

"You're in my house, you bitch."

"It's Soonyoung's too, Sherlock. And I'm his boyfriend so I can be here anytime." Junhui winks.

"Speaking of assholes–"

"When did I say assho–"

"Speaking of assholes, did you and the said asshole fuck?"

"Oh, don't worry, we didn't do it on the bed."

"I figured," Wonwoo says as he pours himself a glass of milk. "Otherwise I wouldn't have been sleeping so peacefully in my bed. Soonyoung's  so fucking loud oh my god."

Junhui snorts. "Hey it's not my fault my ass–"

"Oop, I forgot to brush my teeth. I'll be right back." Wonwoo gets up from the dining chair.

"Hey, at least let me brag about my–"

"Did someone say ass?" Soonyoung appears from the bedroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair damp and sticking againt his forehead.

"Please let me go away from you two before the disguisting public display of affection starts."

"Aww, don't get your panties up so tight, baby gay." Soonyoung coos ruffles his hair.

"Don't call me that." Wonwoo swats Soonyoung's  hand away and brisk walks towards the bathroom.

While brushing his teeth, Wonwoo thinks about Mingyu, their date. How excited he is to finally get to meet him. Get to see how Mingyu looks, how his personality really is in real life. You can only know so much about a person through small and short lived text conversations on the phone.

He sighs. As much as he's excited, he's nervous as fuck too. What if the date doesn't end well? What if he screws up the (maybe) only chance he gets to have a real relationship? He's not really the best company, and Mingyu seems like a really cool and chill guy. He'll probably end up boring the older.