Chapter 18

Lauren went over to her place and picked Normani and Dinah over there.

Lauren started driving to a pizza place as everyone started to chat.

"Mila, you never told me about your big hit on YouTube. S-M-H! I had to find out from one of my cousins." Dinah huffed.

"And Laurenza, didn't even tell me that your girlfriend was a star." Normani shook her head.

"We're not.." Camila trailed off looking at Lauren.

"We're not dating, Mani. And, poor Dinah." Lauren laughed.

"I was going to tell you Cheech." Camila spoke.

"Pero didn't even text me about it." Dinah huffed again.

"She likes me better Dinah, sorry to break it to you." Lauren said.

"Girl, if you don't get yo self back to driving and your eyes on the road and your head towards the steering wheel...." Dinah trailed off.

"Anyways, Lauren, do you like that shorty with small hands better or my perfect tall cuddly self with large hands better?" Dinah asked sweetly.

"Well now that you put it that way...."

"Lauren!" Camila exclaimed.

"I like you, DJ! I got you," Normani said.

"Whatever, Normani likes me better than y'all and she does love Beyoncé, so who's the real winner here?" Dinah fist pumped.

"Me. I mean, look at her!" Lauren exclaimed pointing to Camila.

"If Ally was here, Lauren....she'd smack that hand back on your driving wheel. Where it should be, girly!" Dinah playfully hit Lauren's arm away.

"But...you just smacked it...."

"But, she would add in some prayer, too! I miss my smalls. My short stack." Dinah pouted.

"All I have in the back seat is.....Camila." Dinah groaned.

"Shut up, you love me." Camila said throwing herself at Dinah.

"Dinah, stop flirting with my Camz."

"Girly....do you see what's happening back here? She's all over me!" Dinah exclaimed.

"I'm sorry...but someone told me to keep my eyes on the fucking road, like I'm doing." Lauren smirked.

"Mani, tell her!" Dinah hit Normani's arm.

"Ouch, Dinah! Don't be violent with me, I'm on your side." Normani rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I'm sorry, girly. You're my number one girl though!" Dinah exclaimed while Camila hugged her tighter.

"Mila, you're crushing me." Dinah groaned putting an arm around her waist.

"I'm sorry, DJ, but," Camila laughed.

"It's cuddle season!" Camila exclaimed, hugging Dinah tighter.

"Cuddle Lauren, then." Dinah groaned once more.

"She's driving, it'd be different if she was with me, back here." Camila explained then lunged her face towards Dinah's kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh man, Lauren, you're definitely sitting back here with Mila when we get back. I'm driving." Dinah stated and Lauren couldn't handle her laughter as she simply nodded and put a thumbs up.

-

The girls picked up some pizza upon hearing Ally was home early because the employees had it handled.