9. Hang Outs?

(I think I'm turning sick)
-

-Jimin-

I open the door to go inside, and there I see her. The girl that Jungkook mentioned. I was a little hesitant to grab their attention but walked forward.

Yoongi looks up and the girl does as well. He looked suprised but also had a "wtf are you doing here?" Look.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" He asks me, the girl who was sittting across from him was confused as well.

Oh fuck I didn't think this through, I didn't have any excuse on to why I was here. I mean sure I could use Wheein's story she made for me but it might turn awkward right after.

"Sorry if I was interrupting something, I should leave-" "no please stay, Suran could I talk with Jimin alone?"

I mean he didn't need to interrupt me, she looks at me and back to Yoongi, still smiling. "Sure, I think boss needed me anyway" She got up and left, I was expecting a glare from her but none of that happened.

I looked back at Yoongi and he points to the chair she sat on. I sit on the chair and Yoongi starts talking.

"So why exactly are you here?" He asks me. "I was thinking that maybe we could hang out to get to know each other a little better, maybe tomorrow?"

YES IM SO SMOOTH, wait, DID I JUST ASK HIM OUT ON ACCIDENT. EVEN IF IM A BABYSITTER IM STILL CONSIDERED A STRANGER TO HIM.

"I'm sorry Jimin" THATS IT, MY CAREER IS OVER, NOW I GOTTA GO BACK TO WORKING WITH TAEHYUNG, BUT AS A WAITRESS THIS TIME.

"Maybe next time? Tomorrow I'm really busy, but yeah, hang outs are cool" I just sat there, not really knowing what to say.

"O-Oh yeah uh, when are you free?" He looks to his left which was a calendar, then looks back at me. "Maybe this Thursday?"

I nod, and here we sat in awkward silence, which I was afraid of.

I stand up after 5 min of eye contact and staring contest without him knowing. "I'll be heading home now, I'll just text you details and we'll discuss it later"

I smile at him, "wait, you could stay if you want cause there's someone I want you to meet right after my work"

My eyes light up, I CAN BE ALONE WITH HIM?! FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG I NEED SOME OF HIS PAPI-

"Sure! I'll sta-"

I pull out my phone as it starts vibrating in my hand. It was an incoming call from Hoseok.

"Hello?"

"JIMIN, ARE YOU HOME"

"No? Why?"

"I NEED HELP WITH BABYSITTING, I HAVE A CHILD BUT IM NOT GOOD AT BABYSITTING"

"who tf gave you a child"

"JUST STFU AND HURRY THIS CHILD IS EATING MY HAIR, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT MY HAIR IS ON"

"I'm coming don't do anything stupid"

With that I hang up and put my phone back into my pocket. Sighing.

"Sorry Yoongi Hyung, something came up, maybe I can meet your friend another time, see you" I hurriedly left his room, and out the penis.

I was speed.

(How Hoseok Got The Child)

-Jin-

Namjoon nearly burned the house down, including Yuki. Namjoon was banned from seeing my pink room.

Clearly this place wasn't safe any more, especially for a kid. Should we put her into an adoption center? I mean she needs somewhere to stay and I don't think Yoongi would mind.

Who am I kidding, of course he would mind. I pull out my phone, about to go to google for some ideas but then got distracted when a notification popped up with people liking my post.

I wanted to see which post they liked so I checked the recent ones, and saw it was me in a bra, obviously I'm the only one who slays in them. I go to Victoria Secret, don't ask.

I look at the comments and see so much love omgggg, then I saw Hoseoks.

HOSEOK

HE COULD TAKE HER IN

-
(And thats when hell broke loose)