Chapter Eight

A|N

Hey guys!

How are we all? I hope everyone is good and is enjoying the book so far!

Read, vote and comment! Let me know what you think!

All the love!

Cara James

"Hey, I brought you some water"

His voice was soft as I blinked my eyes open, slowly shuffling up the bed so my back was resting against the headboard.

I can't believe I passed out.

Can I possibly get anymore embarrassing?

I gave Harry an embarrassed smile as I took the glass of water from him, bring it to my lips and drinking it quickly. It felt as if I haven't had anything to drink in weeks. I reached over and sat the glass on the bed side table, looking down to see I am wearing a Mickey Mouse sweater.

The one Harry had on yesterday.

"Did you dress me?" I asked quietly as I looked up to where he sat on the edge of the bed, right beside me, his side touching my thigh.

"Yeah." He said with a small shrug and a little smile. I smiled softly and nodded muttering a small 'thank you'.

"You know, I've never had a girl pass out on me while we had sex." He said with a smirk as he looked at me, my cheeks flushing a deep shade of pink as I hid my face in my hands.

"But seriously Cara, you scared me. Are you okay?" He said, his tone changing to be more serious as well as his face. He reached up and gently guided my hands away from my face.

"I'm fine, I didn't mean to scare you. It just got far too hot in there and I couldn't breath." I said quietly as our eyes never left each other's. He gave a small nod and leaned over pressing his lips on mine for a small, soft kiss. I couldn't stop the bright smile from gracing my face.

"I should probably go. My mum and dad don't know where I am and no matter how old I am they will ground me". He said with a smirk before he stood up.  He pulled his white jeans back up his long legs and grabbed his shirt.  I watched, completely mesmerised as he buttoned the shirt up to just above the butterfly tattoo I had grown to adore.

I stand up and reach for the bottom of his sweater, beginning to pull it off before I felt his hands on mine tugging the sweater back down.

"Keep it on, you look good."  He complimented with a smile.  I blushed and nodded my head.  I looked at him, my eyes darting all over his face as if it was the last time I was going to see him and had to take a mental picture.

"Give me your phone". He demanded, I had no idea why he needed it but I handed it to him and he typed something before I heard his phone make a noise.  I tilted my head and looked at him confused.

"You didn't have my number"  he explained.

We have literally know each other for like 18 years and I didn't have his phone number.  I nodded with a smile as he handed me my phone back, which I just threw on the bed and stood awkwardly not sure on what to do now.