44: talk

Jeongguk slowly walked on the stairs. He knew exactly where the angel was. He felt his presence.

He now stood in front of the bedroom door. But he also knew that taehyung knows he was standing there. Because he wasn't the only one that felt the other nearby.

"Tae..." he said. He didn't want to just walk in. He will ask permission from the other.

"come in" he heard taehyung's voice and his heart dropped a bit. But slowly he opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him.

He saw the angel sit on the bed the cut on his head was clean and his side looked alright. So far Jeongguk could see. Taehyung was wearing a shirt so nothing much to see actually.

Jeongguk wanted to be the one to heal them. He could just lick them making it heal. But he also knew he shouldn't. He was the one that caused it in the first place.

"Tae, im so sorry." Jeongguk said taking a step closer.

"i don't like it Jeongguk" taehyung said. His expression was sad, and disappointed.

"i never should have done that, it was wrong. I realised it too late."

"you did" taehyung said, not making eye contact. "you hurt me, a lot"

"i-"

"not only here" pointing at his cuts. "but here" he then pointed to his heart. "my heart hurts, you promised to not hurt me. But you did, don't you love me?"

"i do i do!" jeongguk immediately said. His own heart clenched seeing taehyung like that. Questioning them.

"but why did you do that!? I never asked for anything. Just why, am i annoying?"

"i thought, that...The book said that you were a guardian angel that was here. to use me then kill me. But at first i didn't care. But then yoongi spoke to me, and i just..Got angry and did..That" jeongguk said. "but it wasn't yoongi, i was fooled. And i know that isn't a reason."

"even if i was. I love you, i really do. Yet you took me as someone that wants you dead. That hurts my feelings" taehyung teared up but he quickly wiped his eyes. He wanted to stay strong this time.

"im sorry Taehyung, im sorry. I love you" jeongguk said before speaking again. "it won't happen again. Please i hope you can forgive me"

"..."

"tae?"

"..." taehyung didn't respond he was staring at the bedsheets.

"i will leave, if you want to. I will wait. I-i will prove it won't happen again. You will not get hurt again"

"okay" is all taehyung said. He wasn't going to forgive him now. Because jeongguk really went too far. He needed some time to process it all and think about it.

"i will leave you now, if you want"

"no"

"hu-"

"don't leave...Its scary alone" taehyung said.

"okay, whatever you wish. I will sit here." Jungkook said sitting down on the chair. He crossed his legs.

Taehyung gave him a quick glance before turning back to the sheets. He then decided to lay down. He will sleep a bit.

-

The next morning Taehyung sat up rubbing his eyes. He felt strangely refreshed and rested.

He sighed getting out of bed to get down early. He saw jeongguk still sitting on the chair. He had fallen asleep to his surprise.

Jeongguk didn't sleep often.

Taehyung still couldn't believe that jeongguk had so little trust in him. That just some random talk could make him turn against him.

It made taehyung feel sad.

The angel got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. He brushed his hair a bit with his fingers since it already looked pretty decent.

But he noticed something. He then lifted his shirt and gasped.

Walking back into the bedroom.

"Jeongguk!" he said loud. The devil was startled and clearly flinched wildly from the noise.

"wow, what are you so loud for?" he asked.

"did you heal my wounds?!"

"i-"

"i didn't give you permission, maybe i didn't even want them to heal" taehyung said annoyed. He didn't like that jeongguk just went on and healed his wounds while he was asleep.

"i thought i was helping.."

Taehyung sighed and decided to just leave it be, walking back into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Jeongguk stood up from the chair and walked out of the bedroom.

"im the worst boyfriend" he said to himself. He then went upstairs going to his calm spot.

His nr.1 calm spot was angry at him. So he had to find something else.

-

"Jimin...Where is..Jeongguk" taehyung asked. He knew that he shouldn't be bothered by jeongguk leaving him be

But he missed him even after what he did. Taehyung will never forget that. But they had a connection and taehyung didn't want to be so long away from the other.

"i don't know i haven't seen him." Jimin said. "why?"

"nothing much"

"hm alright, well im heading to earth with Yoongi to get some food anything you want?"

"can i have some Jelly...Please" taehyung asked with big eyes.

"sure sure" Jimin chuckled at the cute expression and nodded.

"yay" taehyung was already looking forward to the desert today.

---

I am so bad at starting or even writing angst. I cant keep it up.

Maybe because this storyline is just so random and confusing.
Idk...

But oh well, i hope you like it even with this bad bad attempt to add some angst lol

Thank you for reading lovely's, see u at the next chapter.
🌼🌼🌼