Chapter twenty

Everything was a blur: I couldn't recall when reality had faded from me, nor was I entirely sure were I was anymore. Maybe the sith has drugged me, or maybe I'd just gone into a internal state of shock while trying to cling onto Anakins diminishing force signature.  I had no concept of time not of my surroundings, everything was just...cold and blank, and no matter who hard I tried to connect with the force I couldn't feel a thing. My head felt sore and fuzzy, and my throat was dry and sore, my arm the only outside reminder of feeling as the numb pain from the gash on my arm continued to sting.

Not wishing to but knowing I should, I tiredly began to open my heavy eyes, not that they were much use in these circumstances. Blinking I gave a small huff as the world remained bathed in blurry darkness around me, instead trying to move my hands to feel what was around me. It was then that I realised that my hands remained bound above my head, and by the feels of things my feet were in a similar position. There was a faint blue glow to the air around me, and I got the strange sensation that me feet weren't on the ground. Despite lol my training and years in the order, I couldn't deny the fear swelling inside my heart, millions of questions plaguing my mind. Despite somehow still being alive, I still had a bad feeling that something worse was in store for me now...

"I see you've finally woken up," An unknown voice I didn't like the sense of sounded, the words running a chill down my spine as they ran in and out of sharp focus. My stomach turned and I felt as though I were about to be sick, faking sleep as my breathing hitched and quickly re-closed my eyes. I heard footsteps draw closer from across the room, stopping only a few mere pacing from in front of wherever I was held. "Oh theres no need to act so scared my dear, I'm not going to hurt you." He continued to speak, his words eloquent and clear, full of a calm confidence. Hesitantly I narrowly opened my eyes again as if just to make the stranger believe I could see him.

"...you're the siths master I presume, want do you want with me?" I asked in a quiet flat tone, trying to suppress my fears and remain utterly blank before him. "If it's information then I surfers you just go right ahead and kill me, I will never betray the Jedi order to your kind." I added with a hiss of distain, mustering any confidence left in me to make my point quite clear.

"Kill you?" The man echoed in a strangely amused tone, like the idea was unthought of to him. "No my dear you misunderstand, I do not wish to harm you at all." He stated, his voice becoming clearer like he'd turned to directly face me.

"Then what do you want." I grumbled in a tired and unimpressed tone, confidence slowly rising by the fact he was yet to push me back down. My comment was followed by a small series of footsteps passing around me, indicating to me that I was central to a room rather than at the edge of it. Every round he made and every step he took gave me more much needed information as to my surroundings, however without my connection to the force, there was little chance of a successful escape.

"Why I wanted to meet you, I've spend a good many years trying to track you down after all," The eloquent man spoke up from behind me before walking back round to that position directly before where I was bound, his words causing yet another chill to snake down my back. My whole body flinched as I felt a hand come into contact with my jaw, trying to rip it back away but his fingers already had a firm yet strangely delicate grip on my chin. Feeling the force from him my body sparked slightly-not in the way it did with Anakin, but in a different, more, subtle way. Despite the evident dark side rubbing off him his force signature seemed to fit identically with mine, so well so that in that brief moment of contact I could channel his connection and my vision cleared enough to make out a face. As the image of an elderly greying man became clearer before me I was left utterly speechless while trying to figure out exactly what he could me.
This man, this sith before me, had just gone from creepy to a full on stalker within the space of a single sentence. "...you have her eyes..." he murmured while looking directly into my eyes, which despite my desire to stay strong was a stare I just could not hold.