16| Old memories

Old memories
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You've looked everywhere but still no sign of Kim Taehyung. For past two hours, you've been running around like a madman at every possible places he might have been. He isn't at the dorm, neither he's at the gym or park.

Your last stop was the gym, where Jungkook was training as usual. He initially wondered why Taehyung didn't show up today, but his suspicions were answered when you came with the bad news.

"Here, m'lady!" Jungkook brings you a drink. Your exhausted self accepted it with a smile. "Chill, he's fine. He will come after some time alone." Jungkook sips his juice casually.

"How are you not worried? I'm here dying!"

With a chuckle, he responds, "When he gets tensed, he usually needs a few moments to himself. After he's calmed down, he automatically comes to us." He speaks. "I remember first time when I made a mistake and he freaked out, he proper ran away, and I was panicking so much!" He giggles at the memory. "Then V came- Hold on, V knows where Tae is!"

"What?!"

"V usually knows where Taehyung hides. You can ask him!"

Ever since you came from the hospital, you've noticed a lot of things in V. He isn't what he seems, that's for sure. You initially thought of him as a careless brother but Jungkook, Jimin everyone seemed to be saying otherwise.

"How can V know?"

"V knows everything, I bet V Hyung is gonna tell you eventually about the plan. He usually takes his time to see if he can trust people. He tested me before telling me as well."

Everything was going above your head. "Kookie, I'm so confused." You say, "My brain is too tired for this puzzle. I will just ask V myself."

"Good luck!" He beams.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

''Yo V! I will get straight to the point. Where is Tae? Apparently you know where he is, so tell me." You end it as you enter his room and sit on the couch next to Jimin's bed.

"Woah, hello to you too." V mentions. "Now, what did you do this time?"

"Excuse me! I didn't do anything, he just ran away from me because I saw his eyes." You sadly inform.

Your worry was taken to V with a light chuckle. Closing his laptop, he looks at you. "Who told you that I know where he is?"

"Kook! Now tell me, please?" You almost whine.

"I'm sure he then also told you that Tae will come to you himself eventually. What's the rush?"

"I don't care. I want to find him first. If he is going to come to after he's all calm down and suppressing his sadness, then I don't want it. I want to be with him when he needs me, which is NOW!"

V blinks twice in astonishment. He really had no words to describe. You were stubborn for Taehyung, and that amazed him a lot. You reminded him of his mother, who always refused to leave Taehyung from her sight. V knew what to do and giving you Taehyung's whereabouts seemed the most logical thing to do at that point.

"Okay, I will give you the address, BUT, In one condition." He smirks. "You're going to a dinner with me tomorrow, After all these are sorted." V knew why he asked you out to a dinner but you only took that as one of V's flirting moments. But you weren't in the position to reject, so you say;

"Yes, fine. Deal."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───