Sir Nighteye

Izuku's POV

   I groaned as I rubbed my back. Aika and I had just finished our concert, and now we had to get ready for our hero work studies at Sir Nighteye's agency. Aika and I were originally planning to do the hero works studies with someone else but All Might had suggested that I try it out with Sir Nighteye, since he knows well about One For All. 

   Even Togata-san had asked me to go with him. He said that he thought I would be able to develop both my quirk and the techniques I use. 

   "Are you ready for the hero work studies?" Aika asked, plopping herself on the train next to me. I nodded. "Oh, and manager Han told me that we have a vacation...But after the hero works studies, we'll have to attend a variety show."

   "Really? Didn't we just film our new music video?" I pouted, rubbing my eyes. I let out a soft yawn. "Being a celebrity is much more exhausting than I thought it would be..."

   "Well, we did sign up for it...And we have another concert next month, in Tokyo." Aika said, fishing out her phone. She scrolled through her SNS accounts. "Keep that in mind, Izu."

   "Okay...Well, wake me up later." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

   "Alright." Aika said. "Get some rest."

Time Skip

   "Hey! You guys are here!" I looked around to see Togata-san waving towards us. "Sir Nighteye is waiting for you two."

   "Oh, okay. Sorry for keeping you waiting." I smiled at the upperclassman. 

   "It's fine. You weren't really late, I just got here too!" Togata-san laughed. Aika stared at us. 

   "Hmm..." Aika narrowed her eyes at Togata-san, hugging me. "I refuse to give my brother to you!"

   "H-Huh? Wha...?" I managed to say. When I processed her words, I felt my face flushed red and I gently pushed her off. "I'm sorry, Togata-san. Aika can be like that sometimes with her shipping problems."

   Togata-san simply laughed, saying that it was okay. But he quickly turned away from me, leading us into the agency. His ears with a bit red and I honestly was scared that he might've gotten offended.

   "Why did you say that, Aika?" I pouted. Aika looked at me. "What?"

   "I've got to protect you!" Aika said, shaking me by my shoulders. "Who knows what will happen to you?!"

   "Eh? I'm fine though. Besides we can trust Togata-san." I smiled. Aika huffed but she nodded. "I think you've gotten much protective ever since the whole kidnapping incident...But I don't think you need to be that concerned."

   "How could you say that?! I should totally be concerned. That could happen again!" Aika said dramatically. "Besides, you're the only family member I have left. I don't want that terrifying event to happen again."

   I sighed, smiling at Aika. She glared at me childishly, making me chuckle. I hugged her and we continued to follow Togata-san to Sir Nighteye's office.

   "Aika...I understand your concerns but...I can totally take care of myself!" I smiled, pointing to myself. Aika grinned slightly. "I'll be just fine."

   Aika nodded and Togata-san stopped in front of a door. We walked in only to find a blue-colored female  getting tortured by a tall male. The male turned to face us and I flinched at how scary he looked. 

   He didn't necessarily look scary, it was just the aura that he emitted...It was very cold. I offered the man a small smile, which he didn't return. He simply nodded and sat at his desk. He motioned for us to come to him and I hesitantly did, kind of scared of what he was going to do. He asked for us to give him the contract, which was provided by UA, and it needed to be signed by the pro hero, in proof of the hero work studies.

   "So, you two are the ones that Mirio talked about." Sir Nighteye said, looking at the papers and then back at us. "...I don't think I need to test you guys...You'll start patrolling the city starting a few days from now. You may go now."

   I smiled, thanking Sir Nighteye when he stamped both Aika and my contract. Afterwards, we followed Togata-san back to the train station, where the three of us waited for the train to take us back to UA.

   "I look forwards to working with you, Togata-san!" I smiled at the taller male. He smiled back. 

   "I do too!"

A Few Days Later

   I laughed as Togata-san told me a joke. Aika was walking next to us, looking around the city. 

   We were currently on our patrol with Togata-san. We started doing the patrol a few hours ago, with a short break in between. Even though, Aika and I was wearing our hero costumes, which covered most of our faces,  many of our fans have recognized us, asking for a picture or an autograph.

   Our patrol has gotten a bit delayed because of that but our fans were thankfully, very understanding and didn't bother us any longer. 

   "So, you should've been on at least one patrol at your internship, right?" Togata-san asked. 

   "Yep! Remix taught us the basics of what we should do." I replied. "But because of our concert and some other problems, we didn't get to go on patrols a whole lot."

   "I see...Oh!" Togata-san exclaimed. "Now that I think about it, we all haven't told each other our hero names."

   "Mine's Muse." I said. "Because I want to be an inspiration for everyone to do good."

   "Mine is Musi." Aika said. "I don't have a particular reason for my name..."

   "Oh, my hero name is Lemillion." Togata-san smiled. "I can't save everyone but I do hope to save at least a million."

   I nodded along, following him as he explained to me how we had to act in the public.

   "Once we put on our costumes and go out into the streets, we're heros." Togata-san said. "Don't let your guard down, you two."

   "Okay, I got it!" I smiled. Aika nodded her head vigorously next to me. 

   Just as I was opening my mouth to say something, a small girl bumped into my leg, falling down. I snapped my head towards her, immediately crouching down and apologizing to her. I reached out to help her back up but she flinched when I did so.

   "Are you okay?" I asked. "Sorry, that must've hurt."

   I tried to pick her up but I could see that she was trembling. My eyes trailed down to the bandages on her arms and legs. I was about to ask her is she was okay but I never was able to get the words out, because a voice cut through.

   "Now, Eri...You can't go around causing trouble for the heroes."