45: trust

Taehyung was walking around the castle. He had been thinking a lot in the past hours.

But now Jimin and Yoongi left so he had to think and decide things on his own. Which he isn't very good at.

He slowly walked up the long stairs until he felt the cold breeze. He shivered looking around. He had wandered to the roof.

He turned around and was about to walk back when he felt a strong presence behind him.

Then a warmth around him.

His eyes widen a bit surprised seeing a coat rest on his shoulders. He isnt cold anymore now.

Taehyung turned back around knowing who was behind him.

"Jeongguk i-"

"its okay, you can be mad at me. I understand. But i don't want you get sick from the cold." jeongguk said. His red eyes did not look harsh or sharp anymore. They were looking round and gentle, a bit sad.

Taehyung was silent for a moment. Then the devil turned around walking to the railing nearby. Looking into the distance. The long field with a huge forest.

Taehyung wondered what secrets the forest held. he wanted to see more of the nature here.

The angel walked forward and stood next to Jeongguk who stiffened a bit. Not that he disliked it. But because he was afraid to make the situation they had going even worse.

"Jeongguk.."

"yes?" the raven responded with a gentle voice.

"do you really love me?" taehyung asked looking at the forest trees.

"i do, i really do"

"then please....You have to trust me" the angel looked up at the devil making the other so look back.

"i.."

"i trusted you with all my heart Jeongguk. You broke my trust, but...Im willing to trust you again" taehyung said. "but you will have to trust me too"

"do you really know the consequences of all this?"

"i do, but i don't care. Because i want you"

"i want you too Tae, i just. Those letters made me think you were not...You"

"let's not think of that right now. I'm asking you to trust me, like i will trust you. Im giving you a chance gguk" taehyung said. He sounded desperate. He wanted the other to believe him so badly. He doesn't want their story to end like that.

"i will trust you. Please i will be better" jeongguk said his eyes getting pleading.

Taehyung then stepped Closer and slowly wrapped his arms around the devil hugging him.

Jeongguk hesitated a bit before he hugged back.

"are my little angel again?" he asked.

Taehyung nodded. "but don't think i will forget about yesterday"

"i won't ask you to. As long you are still mine"

They had their moment. Until it had to get interrupted by a demon.

"oh, how nice"

"Mingyu..." Jeongguk glared at the other. His soft side gone immediately.

"oh, am i interrupting?" mingyu asked fake shocked.

"yes you fucking are."

"hm, i didn't need to see your face anyway" Mingyu as about to leave again when Jeongguk stopped him.

"wait!"

"what do you want?"

"did you shape yourself as Yoongi?" jeongguk asked. He wanted to know who set thus all up.

"no why the fuck would i do that?" mingyu said frowning.

"i dont know, i came to ask you"

"well you got the wrong guy, it wasn't me. Im not that lame to do such thing"

"good because if you wanted Taehyung dead i would have ended you right here and now"

"tsk like you can" mingyu scoffed. But then grinned looking at the angel. "and besides, if i wanted him dead. I would have already did that. But no, i want him, together with your throne and title.

"i no fucking centuries you are getting MY angel." jeongguk hissed at the other gripping his arm tighter around taehyung.

"i didnt even moved closer and already getting hostile."

Jeongguk didn't respond but just glared at the other gritting his teeth. Mingyu got on his nerves to easy and fast.

"ggukie calm" taehyung said holding his hand.

"yes listen to him, calm your ass" mingyu said with a grin.

"shut you-"

"gguk, come lets just go back inside. Ignore him" taehyung pulled Jeongguk after him going back down the stairs inside. Leaving Mingyu on the roof.

What he was actually doing around the castle all the time. No one really knows. But its also that no one cared to find out.

The two now stood in the hallway on the ground floor.

"thank you" Jeongguk said looking at taehyung's hand which he still held. He softly caressed his thumb over the angels hand.

"you get it because i love you. And you are willing to trust me" taehyung smiled. He then got on his toes and gave jeongguk a short peck on his lips.

"that all?" jeongguk asked pulling taehyung back at his hand. He wanted more.

"yes, for now. Until you are being nice again"

"i-im nice now" jeongguk said with wide eyes following after taehyung like a puppy.

Yes he was tall, muscular and intimidating.

Yes he was dominant.

But he can't lose taehyung. He need to make it up to him. So now he will let the angel have his way.

---

Quick uodate before bed.

I got work tomorrow and just a few minutes ago i ripped my toe nail to far. (it got stuck at me blanket when i moved my feet) and it was bleeding now i cant walk properly.

ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ

But i was glad to finish this chapter. Most of you seem to enjoy the story that makes me really happy! Thank you for the support so far. It means a lot.

See u at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼