Chapter 52

Chapter 52: Yan Hua is the Chief Culprit

For such a big accident, the TV station has set up a special column to report current affairs. About 10 o'clock in the evening, Fei Ying calls.

"Hua, do you know that the accident today is man-made?"

Yan Hua is too astonished to almost drop her cell phone.

"It is said that the restaurant security measures were not in place, isn't it?"

Fei Ying sighs over the phone, "No, my husband says that it is man-made."

As for the details, Fei Ying is not clear. She just knows that the police have already been looking into it. The next day Yan Hua gets up before Gungun wakes and runs to the dining room.

"Can I help you?" Lang Ruoxian comes in to see her and raises his eyebrows.

Yan Hua coughs and runs up to him to ask him in a low voice, "Fei Ying said that yesterday's explosion was man-made."

"Fei Yi said it." Lang Ruoxian pulls open his chair and sits down. "He has connections with the underground."

"What kind of person is so crazy!"

Lang Ruoxian doesn't look very well. Yan Hua was frightened yesterday, so he had a nightmare to see the little woman shivering last night.

"Is Gungun okay?" He shifts the topic.

Yan Hua shakes her head and answers, "It's okay. He is too young to remember."

"That's good." Lang Ruoxian looks at his watch. The Spring Festival is coming and the company is still busy. He specially enjoins Yan Hua before going to work.

"You'd better not go out these days."

"I see." Yan Hua does not dare to go out, either.

If this happened abroad, the explosion would be a prelude to terrorist attacks. Who knows if there will be another one?

Lang Consortium.

"Young Master, we have found it out." Xiaokai rushes in hurriedly. "It is a man named Liu Quan who did it. He originally aimed at Miss Yan and Mrs. Fei."

Clap! Lang Ruoxian's pen is broken.

"Who is this guy?"

"A foreman in a KTV who used to be a gangster. Fei Family had their eyes on him yesterday, and they have already leaked the information to the police, who have already taken him away."

Lang Ruoxian's eyes seem to be as cold as snow. "Investigate him. Keep investigating him."

In the afternoon, they get the photos of Liu Quan's confession. Xiaokai prints out and hands over to Lang Ruoxian.

"No, it is wrong." Lang Ruoxian's eyebrows knit in a frown after looking through the photos.

According to Liu Quan's confession, he was an accomplice in the abduction and trafficking of Xiaojiu. There was also a woman who was his girlfriend, but everyone except him was caught because of Yan Hua.

"What is wrong?" Xiaokai feels lucky for them and says, "Young Master, you are so lucky. Otherwise..."

Liu Quan has been following Yan Hua and Fei Ying, but they seldom go out. Unexpectedly, the two women became friends and went to the clubhouse together that day.

"He slipped into the kitchen on the plea of eating dinner, damaged the natural gas pipelines and equipment, and calculated the explosion time. But things didn't go as he expected."