3: Pack Mentality

Y/N POV

I was walking with the guys into school. They were talking about Scott's dream or not dream where he killed Allison.

"So you killed her?" Stiles says. 

"I don't know, I just woke up and I was sweating like crazy" Scott says.

"There is no way you killed Allison, it was just a dream" I say trying to help him before he gets upset.

"I have had dreams like that before, expect they ended a little differently" Stiles says I look at him disgusted.

"A, i was saying I never have had a dream where it felt so real, and B, never give me that much detail on you in bed" Scott says. I agree with him. 

"Noted, let me take a guess here" Stiles says.

"I know you think it has something to do with going out with Allison tomorrow, like i'm going to kill her" Scott says.

"No of course not, yes that's totally it" Stiles says.

"We just want you to be careful" I say. Scott nods. 

"Personally I think your handling this pretty freaking amazingly, it's not like there is a beginners class for this" Stiles says. 

"Yeah Scott i'm really proud of you" I smile at Scott. 

"Maybe there isn't a class, but there is a teacher" Scott says.

"Who? Derek?" Stiles says a little freaked out. I then smack Scott on the back of the head.

"You forgot about the part where we put him in jail for killing his sister" I say. 

"I know but chasing her and dragging her to the back of the bus felt so real" Scott says.

"How real" I ask.

"Like it actually happened" Scott says. We walk outside to see a bus covered in blood and the back door bent up and almost off. 

"I think it did" Stiles says. Scott then rushes back inside. I quickly follow after him.

"She's fine" Stiles keeps saying. Scott is freaking out cause she won't answer his texts. I was worried that maybe he did kill her. I could tell Scott was getting angry. He leaned into a locker. I went to go talk to him but Stiles held me back. We watch as Scott punches a locker breaking it. Shit. 

"He found her" Stiles says looking down the stairs. She seemed fine and not like she got attacked.

"Thank god she's okay" I say. Stiles nods. We then head off to chemistry. I sat across from Stiles and Scott sat in front of Stiles. They were talking about the bus thing. I throw a pencil at Stiles to tell him to shut up. The teacher then calls them out, Scott moves to the front and Stiles moves to be behind me. 

"Hey I think they found something" A girl yells. We all head to the window to see a body being rolled into the ambulance. The man then pops up screaming. We all scream and jump at the sight. I look at Scott and Stiles. We back up from everyone.

"This is good, this is good, he got up, he's not dead, dead guys can't do that" Stiles says

"Stiles, I did that" Scott says. I look at him worried. What is it happens again and the hunters find him and kill him. After some other class periods we headed over to lunch. 

"Dreams aren't memories" Stiles says.

"It wasn't a dream, something happened last night and I don't remember it" Scott says. 

"What makes you so sure that Derek has all the answers?" I ask.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed, he was in full control while I was running around in the woods attacking some innocent man" Scott says.

"You don't know that" Stiles says.

"I don't not know that" Scott says.

"I can't go out with Allison, I have to cancel" Scott says.

"No, your not cancelling" I say.

"You can't just cancel your entire life, we'll figure it out" Stiles says. Lydia comes and sits next to Scott.

"Figure what out?" Lydia says. Stiles was speechless. He's so pathetic sometimes.

"Just-uh homework" Scott stutters.

"Why is she sitting with us" Stiles whispers. Some girl then sits by me, and Danny sits next to Stiles. Allison shows up and sits next to Scott. Jackson comes over, I glare at him. He and I don't get along very well. Soon everyone starts to talk about the bus attack. I look at Stiles confused as Jackson, Lydia, Allison, and Scott make plans.

"Stiles, y/n! You should come too" Lydia says.

"Were not-" I start to stutter pointing at Stiles and I.

"Yeah, were not-" Stiles stutters as well.

"Your not dating?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah, were not" I say.

"Oh, it seemed like it, you guys are always together" Lydia says before biting into her apple. I turn away and blush. 

"Yeah no, i'm completely available" Stiles says flirting with Lydia a little. The bell rang, everyone got up and started to leave. 

"I have to get to french class i'll talk to you guys later" I say before walking off on my own. 

The next night

Stiles and I are going to sneak into Scott's room to check on him after his date with Allison and to deliver some bad news. Stiles helps me through his window and follows behind me. All of the sudden Scott's mom comes in with a bat. We all scream. 

"Stiles! y/n! what the hell are you guys doing here" His mom says.

"What am I doing! God do either of you even play baseball" Stiles yells scared. The lights turn on as Scott walks through the door.

"Can you please tell your friends to use the front door" His mom says.

"But we lock the front door, they wouldn't be able to get in" Scott says.

"Yeah exactly, and by the way do any of you care that there is a police enforced curfew" His mom says. Oh I forgot about that. 

"No" We all say.

"No, alright then that's enough parenting for me tonight, so goodnight" Scott's mom says before walking out. We all laugh a little. Stiles then sighs.

"What?" Scott says pulling up a chair.

"My dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago, he said the bus driver has succumbed to his wounds" Stiles says.

"Succumbed?" Scott asks.

"He's dead Scott" I say. After that Scott rushes out of the house.