Some facts regarding my story

For my this story I am changing some things. Those are :-

• S.H.I.E.L.D was actually formed in 1965 but for my
story I am making it 1960.

• After the 'death' of Bucky, Steve Rogers found solace (*wink*wink*) in Peggy Carter which then resulted in Anna.

    • Anna was born in 15 may 1946.

      • Her hair is dark brown like her mother and her eyes are blue like her father.

        • Those who knew about her connection to Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter are :-
                                  ∆ Peggy Carter (duh she gave her birth)
                                  ∆ Howard Stark
                                  ∆ Edin Jarvis

              • She has the super serum in her veins. So, she is very fast, strong and quick at healing.

              • Everyone knew her as Anna Stark, daughter of Howard Stark.

            • Anna rarely sees her birth mother.

              • She calls Howard 'dad'.

              • She is very intelligent and a wiz at science and maths.

              • She also has the 'stark swag' and is also the queen of sass.

              • She is great at martial arts and self defence.

              • She was also in the idea of making S.H.I.E.L.D . So, she can be called as one of the founder of S.H.I.E.LD . She also coloured the front porch of S.H.I.E.L.D .

               • She was kidnapped in 1961, when she was 15.

               • She was kidnapped from the city park by making her unconscious by banging her head with a iron rod.

               • She wasn't experimented but her blood was experimented.

               • She really looks up to her father Steve and thinks him a hero but she doesn't like her mother Peggy.

              • The story takes place after Captain America Civil War and Spider-Man Homecoming.

.
.
.
.
.

No hate to any of the actors or characters. I personally am a great fan of Peggy Carter. And I don't any of the characters expect my oc/oc's.

This is for today....Toodles..❤❤