Chapter 1- Oh, thats Awkward

Ghiacchio's p.o.v.

   As I watch (Y/N) run out the door, Risotto walked over to us. He was completely unfazed by the ice or (Y/N) running into him.

   "What is it, Risotto? Today's my day off." I mentioned, skating over to him. Melone and Illuso make there way over as well.

   "The boss gave us a new mission. It's important, so forget about days off. Our targets are the runners of a nightclub who's having a party tonight. I'll explain more later." He replied calmly. I groan and get off the rink, taking off the skates.

   "Glad you came by, Risotto. I probably would have died out there! Thank God (Y/N) was there to help." Melone whined, happy to take off his skates and stretching his legs out. I sigh and take off my skates.

   "She only helped you because it's her job." I argued, fixing my glasses angrily. Illuso smirked, running a finger along the blade of his skates.

   "Was it her job to skate with us? Or to skate with you, Ghia?" He hummed, laughing with Melone. I feel my face go red and I quickly punch both of them.

   "Oh shut up! And only (Y/N) gets to call me Ghia, got it!?" I shout but was interrupted by my phone going off. I quickly check it.

Unknown Number: Hey! It's (Y/N), just wanted to make sure you got my number!

Ice ice baby: Hey, thanks for texting. I'll be sure to save your number.

   I quickly save the number and put my phone back away. Melone was looking at me with expecting eyes.

   "What?"

   "Give me her number too."

   "Over my dead body."

   *time skip with p.o.v. change! Back to (Y/N)*

   I take one final look in the mirror, adjusting my dress to fit more comfortably. With a few final elements added to my makeup, I felt ready to rock it. A strong knock came from the door, startling me slightly.

(Heres your dress!)

   "Showtime in 5, be ready

   "Showtime in 5, be ready." The muffled man's voice called from behind the door. I nod to myself and stand up, fixing my hair just a tad before walking out to backstage.

   'Alright, all I've got to do is finish this performance and quit.' I hype myself up quietly, clearing my throat.

   "And now, welcome the lovely Lady Glacier to the stage!" The stage announcer called out, erupting a sea of cheers. 'This club is so loud...' I walk on stage with a big smile. The lights were low, except for a nice bright light above me, making it easy to see everyone in the room. Once the crowd had finally quieted down, I pull the mic off the stand and signal to the offstage crew for music.

   Hot N Cold by Katy Perry starts playing, I start singing. Everyone seems to be enjoying my singing and small performance. I felt 2 sets of eyes on me, so I look around. The first person I find staring at me was a fancy looking man in a suit with a glass of wine in his hand. Typical, but still a bit creepy.

   Right at the end of my song, I found the next set of eyes. A familiar guy with blue hair and bright red glasses. My eyes went wide and I practically ran off the stage to find him in the crowd. Before I got too far into the room, an employee stopped me and said the owner had wanted to talk to me. I sigh and follow him over to the man from before. It was nerve-racking, to say the least.

   "Ah, there she is. Come, take a seat." The businessman said a cheerful tone that could have given someone diabetes from how sweet it sounded. I sit down silently as the employee was waved away. The man put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

   "What might your name really be? Lady Glacier must be a stage name. My name is Gestione." Gestione said with a laugh, sipping some more wine.

   "I'd rather not say if you don't mind." I murmured, keeping as far away from him as he would let me. I got a bit distracted by some loud people off in the directions. Moments later, Gestione handed me a glass of wine.

   "Come now, drink with me my dear. I'd like to get to know you better." I felt a chill, as if some unknown presents was telling me not to drink it. I attempted to decline it, but he just pressed the glass to my lips. I reluctantly drink the liquid and finally pushed him away afterward.

   "Sorry sir, but I have to leave. Thank you for hiring me, but I won't be returning." I state firmly, walking away afterward. 'I need to find Ghiacchio, he'll help me...' I move as quickly as I could through the crowd, but it took a bit of time. Once I finally find Ghiacchio, I felt like crap. Ghia immediately saw me and rushed to my side.

   "(Y/N), what the hell we're you doing here?!" He half-shouted, sounding more concerned than angry. I try to talk, but feel like I'd puke. Melone, Illuso, and a few other men I didn't recognize quickly rushed over to us.

   "Oh my- what happened to her!?" A boy with bright green hair asked quietly, sweating a bit as he looked at me. The room started to spin and voices became warped. I heard Ghiacchio tell Illuso to get me out of the club before being dragged away to a mirror. I blacked out soon after.

*another time skip-*

   I wake up groggily, feeling utterly sick. I pull the covers up to just sink into the comfort of the bed.

   'Why do the covers smell like Ghiacchio...' I open my eyes a bit to take in the room. It was not my room. I quickly go to sit up when aggressive stomach pain hits me. I groan and fall back into the bed. The door to the room quickly opens and Ghiacchio entered with a glass of water.

   "Good to see you awake. How are you feeling?" He said softly, setting the water on the desk next to the bed. I slowly sit up a bit and rub my head, noticing my clothes had been charged and makeup removed.

   "I feel like shit... Where am I?" I ask him, picking up the glass and taking a long sip.

   "I'll explain everything later. For now, just drink some water and when you feel a bit better, come downstairs. I'll introduce you to everyone." Ghiacchio whispered, patting my shoulder before leaving.

   'This is going to be a long day...'

______________________

Hope y'all liked this one too! Sorry for Ghiacchio being a bit ooc, I try.

If anyone has ideas for the future, go ahead and comment! I read all of them.

Drink some water, wash your hands, have a good day.

- sleepy author 2: electric boogaloo