Extra Chapter (Fighting)

A Spar With Touya!

(Y/N PoV)

Waking up from a very nice dream about some cool fights between people with lightsabers, I sat up and stretched my arms.

Looking around I saw few things, that I didn't plan to see.

The first thing being a half naked Yae.

Second thing being Sue clinging to me, while having a very light sleep gown on.

Tsubaki moaning and almost squirting all over Leen, who was groping her breasts.

And the last thing was Charlotte sighing at the whole scene and holding my clothes in a safe place.

'What in the hell did I do, to deserve this?'

'Cockblocked us maybe?' asked Dante.

'Not now.' I sighed and stood up, gaining the attention of everyone.

"Alrighty right. Leen, stop before Tsubaki squirts all over the place. Yae, stop bending over like that, I see your private region very clearly from here. Sue, stop clinging to me. And Charlotte, please lay the clothes down in front of the door." Charlotte nodded.

"Come on! Aren't you enjoying this? Even Yae is wet from this!" Leen exclaimed.

"S-Shut u-u-up!" yelled Yae.

Tsubaki moaned in agreement.

Sue got off me without a word, just pecked me on my cheek and went probably to her room.

(KINGU CRIMSON!)

I walked out onto the sparring area, because my brother thought it would be a good idea to spar.

At 9 o'clock, when I usually wake up and drink my coffee!

I woke up earlier today, which already made me a bit salty.

And now this?

I sighed and waited for few minutes, before seeing him jog over to me.

"Yeah, take your time. Be about 12 minutes too late." I said, sassy.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry. Yumina wouldn't let me go." explained Touya, while trying to catch his breath.

I took out Rebellion and spinned it around few times.

"Ya ready, kiddo?" I asked, smirking.

"Fuck off."

"Well then, let's start this bitch!" I ran forward to him and quickly slashed at his side.

He blocked it with his Katana, which made him slide a bit to the side.

I grinned, knowing that I would easily win this, as long as I would use my strength, seeing as how he's weaker than me.

I quickly slashed at him few times, making him lose his balance.

When he was staggered, I kicked him in his chest making him fall down.

He rolled back and regained his footing.

"Not bad, lil bro." I complimented him.

This time, he went for his offensive which I knew was a simple distraction from his real plan.

When he went for his fourth slash, he pulled back and took out his gun, which was in the dagger mode or whatever it was called.

He went for a slash and I faked my surprise, until I smirked and kicked his legs, making him fall down.