LOVING MY HUBBY 🔞

Gulf's POV

Hubby💕: I am coming home

Smile bloomed on my face seeing a text from my dear husband but soon it vanished. I could sense something was wrong from his words as his usual “love you baby" was missing.

Suddenly an idea clicked in my head and I knew it will instantly brighten my love's sore mood.

I set up our master bedroom with candles lit, rose petals scattered all over the bed and bottle of wine and glasses placed on top of the bedside table.

I was dressed in his favourite sheer black shirt and tight Calvin Klein boxer, my cock half erect in anticipation of his arrival and the ecstasy the night will soon bring.

Soon I could hear his car pull into the driveway and I quickly turned on the soft music which drifted across the whole house.

He opened door and called out “Kana I am home". The sound of his footsteps drew closer and a sharp intake of breath was heard as Mew stood dumbfounded in front of our bedroom.

I sensually got up from the bed and slowly strode over to him.

“Welcome home hubby. Your wifey missed you dearly today"

Mew shuddered and clutched my waist, “ love what is going on? Any special occasion?”

“ No honey, I just love and miss you so much hence, thought of surprising my hardworking handsome hubby"

I slowly ran my hand over his chest and the feeling of his sturdy chest got me all tingly inside. God this man turned me on so much, my manhood just got harder and harder.

My tongue caressed his soft lips as he opened his mouth and our tongues battled against each other, desperately exploring each other's mouth. I sucked onto his tongue as my hand grabbed his boxer covered dick. I slowly rubbed it as Mew’s groans filled in the once silent apartment. All the emotions we both felt was overwhelming as we embraced each other lightly.

“I love you so much hubby, you mean the world to me

“I love you so much hubby, you mean the world to me. It’s been 7 years since we have been married yet, I can never get enough of you"

“ Baby, my kana, you are my entire universe. I wish I could just keep you in my pocket forever. You make my every worry disappear love. You are the best wifey"

I laid him on the bed after stripping him off his suit, hovering over him kissing his lips, his cheeks, his beautiful and oh those veiny hands. I slowly kissed my way down to his nipples and my tongue circled it. He was writhing on the bed as I grounded my cock into his erected cock.  I love his cock, so big and all mine. I leaned in, licked it from the base to the red tip, his knob was huge.

There was a puddle of precum on his tip which I slowly lapped on and Mew's body jolted as he let out a deep groan. I took his balls one at a time, slowly massaging and sucking them.

Mew grabbed my chin and lifted my head towards him as he kissed me and pulled me into a bear hug, “damn baby I could get used to coming home to this everyday. You are so sexy"

Immediately, he rolled us over and ran his hands over my exposed thighs. He slowly lifted my leg and sucked on it making hickeys. He sensually licked my toes staring right into my eyes with his deep brown beautiful eyes. I could feel his self control snapping as the sexual tension in the room intensified. He hastily tore my boxers and hoisted my ass up putting me on all fours. He pulled my asscheeks apart and desperately lapped, teased and sucked my asshole.

“Baby you taste so good, I can lick your pink hole all day long"

“Please just fuck me now hubby, i cant take it anymore"

He quickly lubed up his cock and lined it towards my wanting ass, I needed him in me so badly , I needed his warm sticky seeds in my tight little ass.

Despite the urgency of the situation, he was so gentle with me, there was love in his every movement.

“Make love to me baby please~

He kissed me and slowly slide his cock in and goodness, I love love love how it filled me up. He rammed his cock into me as I was lost in euphoria. Our moans and groans was heard all the over the apartment. Mew kept pounding into my warm cavern and simultaneously stroked my hard throbbing dick. Our skin was slapping against each as I gripped the bed sheet tightly, my whole body shuddered as Mew slammed into me repeatedly. He leaned forward and sucked my shoulders making love bites all over my torso.

“You are so tight babe, your tight whole is choking my dick.”

It was just so intense, my balls ached to be drained and soon I was shooting cum all over the bed. Mew's cock started to swell as he shot ropes after ropes of warm cum inside my ass. I was so full of his essence. After few more pounding, he collapsed on top of him, his dick still twitching inside my cum filled asshole.

He looked into my eyes with an affectionate smile on his as he softly kissed my forehead, “are you okay baby boy?”

“Yes honey, I hope you are feeling better now"

“All thanks to you babe. You know me so well, this is just what I needed. I love you so much.”

We laid there for quite some time with comfortable silence engulfing us as I slowly stroked his soft yet sweaty hair. This was a perfect moment with my hubby. “ My hubby", I love saying this. He is mine and I am his and I love him with all my heart.

                            ~End~

                            ~End~

Author's Note:
Thank you so much for commenting voting, reading and adding my story to reading lists. It means a lot to me.💕

Sorry for the long wait, I am just busy with online classes and everything 😭

Also none of the photo or fanart belong to me.

And wow, almost 1000 words of pure smut🙈😅