35

Hyunjin's P.O.V

It had been two weeks since all of the guys came over to my house, and I had been seeing Seungmin everyday, since I was driving him to and from work. From what Chan had told me, Minho and Felix had been over at their place a lot, but Channie Hyung refused to talk about Jeongin. I assumed that Jeongin had gone with the other two.

All of the guys were coming over tonight, and I had a feeling they had a surprise to celebrate me getting a huge brand deal. The brand deal I had gotten was with Nike, and I was doing a huge photoshoot for it soon. The payout for the partnership was very substantial and I would definitely spoil Seungminnie even more once I received my first payment.

I heard a knock on my door and glanced through my peephole to see a smiling Jeongin flanked by the Lee brothers, looking a bit like his bodyguards. Small bodyguards, but still. I let them in, a little disappointed that my Minnie wasn't with them.

"Hey guys, welcome back." I said, stepping aside to let them in. I opened my mouth to ask a question but Minho was already answering.

"Seungmin got held up at work, sorry. He might be able to come by later." He said and I nodded, probably looking a little sad, because Felix ran at me and hugged me really tight. I hugged him back and then he released me, jumping up and down in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you, and proud of you Hyung!" He said, and I reached out to ruffle his hair. He giggled and then Jeongin pushed him aside to give me a hug, but definitely not as tight as the one from Felix.

"I'm happy for you, too." Jeongin said, with enthusiasm, but nowhere near the level of Felix's, but that might only be possible for that cute little bean.

"Thank you, Innie." I said, ruffling his hair too. He gave me a little glare and fixed his hair, making me laugh at him. "You're so cute." I cooed at him and he stomped away to sit on the couch.

The doorbell rang and Jeongin got up to answer it. Chan Hyung walked in the door and Jeongin jumped at him, wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around the oldest's waist. "Channie!" Jeongin giggled as Chan carried him him in.

Chan walked into the kitchen and set down the bag that was in his hand, and then setting down Innie. "You're so adorable!" Chan said, ruffling Jeongin's hair in the exact way I had before. The difference between the two actions was Jeongin's reaction.

"And you're so handsome, Hyung!" Jeongin said, patting Chan's cheek with a huge smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and then Jisung wrapped me in a one armed hug, his other hand holding a box that most likely contained a cake.

"Congratulations for getting a brand deal, you gorgeous hoe. You sell that body!" He said and I shoved him in annoyance. "Hey, watch it! I'm holding your cake." He passed, setting the cake on the counter.

———

After about an hour of chatting and hanging out I began to lose hope for Minnie to make it. I got up from my seat and walked to the kitchen to pour myself a drink. A squeal left my mouth when the doorbell rang and I ran over, flinging it open.

My mouth dropped open and I started to tear up at the sight in front of me. Seungmin was standing there, holding the most adorable puppy. He walked in as I flapped my hands in joy, holding in my yells to avoid scaring the tiny thing.

"Is that for me?" I asked him, my voice going up at least 2 octaves. Minnie nodded and carefully thrust the tiny thing into my arms, grabbing the box of supplies for my new pet. "I'm going to name it Kkami, after my old dog." I said, small tears falling down my cheeks.

The little puppy climbed up and licked my tears, making my heart melt. Seungmin pulled out his phone and began taking pictures of me. There was a scream and then a door slammed and running footsteps came down the hall.

A wide eyed Jeongin stood there, looking like his soul had left his body. "What's wrong, Innie?" Chan asked, stepping toward the small boy and pulling him closer.

"I walked in on Minho and Jisung doing nasty things when I was trying to find the bathroom." He squealed and hid his face in Chan's neck with a groan.