Chapter 1

Steve Rogers POV

I was brought from hiding along with my best friend James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes. I don't know how Director Fury knows where I was or why am I needed here. I don't want to see Anthony 'Tony' Edwards Stark again. I was given a hand shield by T'challa because I left my shield when I moved from here. As I went to the meeting room in which Director Fury asked us I saw  Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Vision, Wanda Maximoff, Spider-boy or something was his name and .....Tony Stark. We both avoided each other's eyes. At last, director Fury came in.

Fury eyed us and then said, "We have found another base of HYDRA" I could feel Bucky tensed beside me. So, I squeezed his shoulder reassuring him."We don't know how dangerous it is. So, we need all your help and I won't take no for an answer."

Then Tony spoke, "I'm not allowing Underoos to come with us and he also cannot come because he is not an Avenger."

That Queens kid spoke, "Please, Mr.Stark I-"

But Tony cut him and said, "No, you are a kid, and" he directed to Director Fury," he won't go." Director Fury then sighed and said,
"Fine. He can stay but none of you are kids unless you don't want to go."

              Time gap (HYDRA base)

We all went in and thinking we had to fight but there weren't many soldiers and those who were there all ate poison and were dead. The whole base felt abandoned. It was quite eerie. We then went to the basement which was 5 stories underground there were many guards (who were also dead) guarding a door. We all approached it with caution. 

Tony spoke,
"FRIDAY, heat signature...There is someone there." He then blasted the door with his gauntlet.

In the middle of the room was a pod like the one when I was given the super serum. We all went towards it and saw a girl inside it. She was no more than 15. We all looked at each other and Clint and Wanda searched for files or anything. But nothing was there in the room beside the pod.

Tony then spoke with Director Fury and said to us, "Eye-patch ordered us to bring back the pod

Tony then spoke with Director Fury and said to us, "Eye-patch ordered us to bring back the pod."

We all then picked the pod and brought it back to the quinjet. The girl had dark brown hair, the hair color looked somewhat like Peggy's. She was nothing but a beauty. I felt like I knew her.

         Time Gap (S.H.I.E.L.D base)

We all were sitting in the conference room waiting for
Director Fury came in and he looked....scared?

He spoke, "The girl we believe she was kept frozen."As he said those words everyone's face blanched."We don't know where she is from or  when."Then, his phone rang and he said, "OK" and then
spoke to us "She woke up. She has been taken into the interrogation room, I am going to interrogate her and you all will be behind the mirror. We don't if she is a threat."

As I went into the room which was behind the mirror
we all (including Peter, whose name I learned later) sat down in the chairs kept in the room. I glanced to the other side of the room and found the girl dressed in a simple white dress and her
hair was open. She had baby blue eyes.

Her right hand was kept handcuffed on the chair and she was looking down at her hands

.
.
.
.
.
It's for now....until next time.❤❤...

Date:- 12/07/2020