1.

Walking down the long silent hallways,I am maintaining a smile on my face.

But like people say,"most beautiful smiles hold the most pain", they were absolutely correct.

I have to keep a smile just to show people that I'm fine and definitely not being neglected by the whole world.

You know..... sometimes it hurts. Badly. But then I think that stuff like this is not in my hands. It worked to calm me down,but now it's getting worse.

Being ill treated by my own brother?! Who I considered my only family. It disgusted me. I wish I was never born......

It all started in childhood....

Flashback:

5y.o

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! Where are you running off to! You will get hurt." Our mom shouted while running behind the 5 year old. I was sitting on the swing.... Right next to them. But they didn't bother to notice me.

I saw as my mom raced to my brother and picked him up in her embrace and twirled him around. Oh! How I wish to have the same relationship with my parents. But, that always neglected me.

I silently sat and cried while watching my brother, mother and father having fun. They were praising him for running do fast. Why can't they love me too? Am I to hard to love? I never asked them for anything other than their attention. But they were always 'busy'. I never understand why they love him more than me.... At least my brother still loves me....

9 y.o
"Look dad! I made this painting in school, how is it!?" I asked excitedly while my little hands held the piece of paper.

o"Look dad! I made this painting in school, how is it!?" I asked excitedly while my little hands held the piece of paper

"Can't you see I'm busy right now? Go away" he harshly shook her off. She quietly went to her room and layed in her bed, crying. Then she heard a voice coming from the living room.

"Look Appa! I made this drawing. How is it? My younger brother asked with excited eyes. I just wanted to hear what my father had to say now.

"Woow! My son is so talented! I should send him to art classes." As soon as the words left my father's mouth,I began crying harder.

W-why? Why can't they just love me for at least a day. All I crave for is their attention....I guess not today....

Suddenly,I heard a knock on my door. I dried my face and opened it. There was my brother.... Holding a piece of paper. His smile was so bright....I wish I had a reason to smile like this.

"Noona! Look what I drew!"he excitedly said and came in my room. Then he showed me his painting...

F-father praised him for this!? Why didn't he give any attention to me? My eyes swelled up again

"I-its really nice taetae"I said with a forced smile. "Really?" He asked as I nodded.

"Thank you,I love you noona!" He said and took my hand. He dragged me to the living room and suddenly, he started running. He was very fast and he made me accidentally bump into a vase.

My mum came running as she heard the loud noise of something breaking.

The base broke and Tae stood by my side. I pushed him a little away.

"OH NO! My baby! Tae, are you ok? Are you hurt baby?"she asked him. He replied"I'm fine mom, but noona got hurt" he said pouting

"Aww,my baby is so adorable"she said, completely ignoring the fact that he tried to defend his sister.

She got up and picked Tae up too, then glared at me. "What if my son got hurt Huh?! Why are you so useless. Why did I even give birth to you. I wish you were never born! Useless idiot..." She mumbled the last part and went away.

I also went to my room and started crying heavier than ever. It hurts.... It hurts so much. The mental pain is much more than the physical pain.

I looked at my foot and saw a piece of glass inside. I tried to get it out. It hurts.

At least my brother still loves me....

——————————————————
Yeah....so this is another one of my cringy books...I don't recommend this of you have a weak heart. It had a sad ending so if you don't like it..... Just leave.

Please comment and vote for thisss~~