chapter five

j u n g k o o k

I hate people who comes late. Especially, when they know what time they'll have to come. I know it's not her fault, it's probably because Taehyung requested to pick her up. My bodyguards were ready to go and get her on time, but this guy wanted to do it so badly. I could see his eyes pleading me not to let my men pick her up.

It's weird to see Taehyung like that. Picking up some girl he didn't even met but see. It's not my problem, it's his. If he falls in love with her, not my problem. If she likes him better, whatever. Who would even like me in the first place?

Everyone was gathered in the dinning room. There was a new chair for Y/n and a empty chair for Taehyung. Both of the chair were beside each other. That was slightly bothering me. The fact that they're together right now, was annoying as fuck.

I started imagining what she'll be wearing tonight. I suppose she'll be wearing a simple jeans with a hoodie, or a shirt. I don't mind, she's a little under the middle class so she can't really afford the best clothing brands.

Taking too much assumptions about someone is bad. She's just a babysitter, we're working partners. The only conversation we should have is Jisung and that's it.

The maid suddenly interrupted me by running towards the front door. The bell must've rang. I called Taehyung 10 minutes ago and he's here 15 minutes later. I also don't like people who try to make false promises.

I glance at the front door just to see Y/n. The view that I saw, wasn't something I expected. She didn't wear the casual, she wore a flowery dress that arrive at her mid thigh. Her long legs were on display, making her stand out.

She took of her sneakers placing it beside the door. She waited for Taehyung to come. Even before that, she smiled at the maid who smiled back at her. They seem to get a long real quick, very unlikely my ex.

Taehyung placed her luggage right beside the stairs, where her room will be at. The guest room, which now her room, is beside my room. At first, I didn't really like the thought of that but it could bring us close.

They both came towards the dinning table. I hummed, turning my attention to Jisung. I was trying my hardest to not look at her. I was trying not to peek with the corner of my eye.

I heard both chairs move and silenced.

"Auntie? What are you doing here?" Jisung asked. His eyes were glimmering with excitement and happiness. That was totally new for me. He wasn't this excited when I bring home a woman.

I placed my hand under my jaw, taping my cheek with my finger. I diverted my eyes to her, just to see Y/n looking at me. I stared back, before looking at Jisung. Her eyes are sure captivating. If we could have a staring contest, I would love to.

"She's your babysitter," I say, taking a glass of alcohol and drinking it slowly.

Jisung smiled, glancing at me before looking at Y/n again. He was sure happy, for a woman that he barely knows. He was the one who told me that he was too old for having a babysitter and now he's all jolly.

I eyed up an down Y/n, who was smiling shyly. The strand of her hair falls on her face, like she was hiding her face from me. I didn't like that. I curse under my breath of what I was thinking.

I order Yuri and Areum to bring us the food. The supper was decided by Hoseok. I was going to ask Y/n over text, but I thought it's weird.

The food was now on the center of the table. Like a buffet, I don't want Yuri and Areum to struggle in the kitchen to make 9 plates for each of us and for them. They just don't eat with us, they have their own room.