Part 3 ~Day Two~

The loud noise of your alarm clock had woken you up, considering the fact that you had morning practice you got up and got ready.

~Timeskip 

     "Good morning y/n" Kuroo waved at you from the other side of the sidewalk and made his way over to you "Good morning Kuroo" you smiled at him "How'd you sleep" you laughed a bit at him asking you such question "What am I not allowed to check on you" he said teasing "It's fine it's just weird to have the one person who checks on me be someone I just met" you looked at the ground "I'm guessing you have morning practice too" you stated to quickly change the topic "Nope, I just like to get to school early" he said with a sarcastic tone "Of course I have morning practice, it's the worst thing cause I have to get up so early." He yawned and stretched his arms behind his back, he then draped his right arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him "Kuroo" you bluntly stated "Yesss" he looked at you, you pointed at his arm "What's this about" he pouted "I was hoping you were okay with it, I'll stop" he was moving his arm when you grabbed it and put it back, "No, it keeps these creeps from looking at me" he smiled with your action but quickly grew more serious "Anything to keep my y/n comfortable," you smiled with his sentence and you two continued walking to school with his arm around you.

~Timeskip

     You and Kuroo reached the school together and saw some of the volleyball team, they heard footsteps and looked over in your direction "KUROO ARE YOU DATING Y/N" the tall boy with a mohawk yelled making both of you realize Kuroo still had his arm around you. He quickly removed and and you both looked away blushing "No, it made y/n feel better so I did it, I forgot my arm was even around her" he said while scratching the back of his head, you walked to the gym door and unlocked it "Whatever it doesn't matter, now go get your stuff out of the storage room, I'll be back" with that you walked away from the boys as they walked into the gym, you however didn't know that Kuroo was following you, you walked up to a vending machine and bought a chocolate milk, you turned around to see Kuroo standing right behind you. "AHH" you almost dropped you chocolate milk when you screamed "WHAT THE HELL YOU OAK TREE DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT" you punched his arm and he started to rub the spot "Sorry y/n, I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were okay, you seemed upset" you put the straw into your drink and smiled, "I'm fine Kuroo" you said taking a sip of your drink "You promise" he stuck his pinky out in front of you "Promise" you wrapped your pinky around his laughing a bit at his childish ways "Now, I need to go change" you said unwrapping your fingers. "Right, see you in a bit" he turned around and walked away.

~Timeskip

     "TAKETORA I SWEAR IF YOU UPSET Y/N ONE MORE TIME" you could hear Kuroo yelling at the boy as you walked closer to the gym, you were laughing as you went in "Kuroo calm down, it's not that big of a deal" you started to walk towards the storage room to the the ball basket when you spotted it sitting in the normal spot you normally put it "I swear I put this away last night, did I not Kuroo" you looked over to him walking your way "You did" you looked back confused "Then why is it right here" you said with a slight tilt to your head. "THAT'S BECAUSE KUROO PUT IT THERE" the boy known as Taketora yelled, you looked over at Kuroo with a smile on your face "Thank you" he blushed and looked away "Don't thank me, it's not that big of a deal" you grabbed his wrist and started to pull his towards his team "I never really got to meet your teammates, could you introduce me to them please" you turned around and gave him puppy dog eyes "Fine but once we're done you go straight to practice, deal" you jumped in excitement "DEAL" you started to run towards the team. A tall boy with gray hair and green eyes caught you running over to them and started to wave "Hi y/n!! I'm Lev" he was quite energetic "Hi Lev, I like your name" you stopped as you got closer to him, you had to look up he was so tall. "How tall are you?" you looked at him with admiration "194.3 centimetres(6'4)" you gasped "HOW DID YOU GET SO TALL, the tallest person I've ever met was Kuroo and compared to you he's not that tall" you whispered the last part in hopes that Kuroo would hear you "That hurts chibi-chan" you turn around to the the bed head boy standing behind you holding the left side of his chest "I'm sorry oak tree, I didn't mean it" you motioned to give him a hug but he denied. "Fine, I'll just go meet your other teamates" you walked away to go meet the others.