Ch.31 Melog

I walked with the now nice cat into the house, smiling as it stayed by my side, semi following me as we walked. I walked through the living room, all the lights were out and most likely the others had gone to sleep.

3rd person pov

The tan girl and the large cat walked throigh the dark house, both of them having good vision in the dark so they moved quickly and quietly through the rooms. They didnt touch a single object as they went. They only sound they made was the cats light claws on the tyle and catras sneakers tapping on tyle.

They walked up the stairs, quietly and slowly walking up the carpeted way up. Catra kept a close eye out for potential objects she could fall over, knowing there had to be at least one but she easily saw none. She found that strange but whatever.

The cat seemed to figure out where to go and slipped into her and adoras room, mewing quielty. Catra put her hand on the door carefully and pushed it open, the first thing she aaw was Adora asleep. She took her shoes off and tossed them somewhere because bow she didnt have to be quiet. She jumped onto the bed, not minding the complaining from the now half asleep adora.

"Dont do that." The blonde complained, knowing it was catra before she went back to sleep after she grabbed catra.

Catra was somewhat surprised that she didnt notice the literal Cat in the room. 'Guess I...wait till morning?' She thought before slowly falling asleep. She felt the soft fur of a cat brush against her arm and smiled. Then she was out.

•~•~•
Short I know buut I have other books and such BUT I am making up horrible excuses.

I have no excuse to why this is short. Honestly I have no idea what to write because I am drawing and stuff all the time.