4

^Kaleb
*One month later*

I take a sip of the cold water, grateful for it in the hot sun. I'm sitting on the back deck watching Kacy swim in the pool and also watching Kaleb as he sits in a canopy float, smiling and cooing at himself as he splashes the water. I smile at the sight in front of me and get my phone out to take a picture, and post it on Instagram. "Beautiful day with beautiful people." I check the time seeing it being 2:47pm, on a Sunday.

My mind drifts to Ella wondering what she's doing right now. She lives kind of close to the beach so if I was her I would be there, maybe that's where she is. My thoughts are quickly interrupted when my name's being called.

"Kodi? I think Kaleb wants you. You should get in the pool with us," Kacy smiles at me.

"Fine. I'll come in, but only for Kaleb." I playfully glare at my sister, before taking off my cover up.

I look down again myself seeing my abs, still not believing all my working out paid off after having Kaleb.

I quickly get in the pool as Kaleb starts to whine, I slowly go over to him, picking him up as his little arms wrap around my neck. I smile at him before kissing his head gently and walking around the pool in the five foot end.

After some time of my walking around the pool and laughing and smiling with my sister, I felt Kaleb's breathing slow down. He fell asleep.

"I'm gonna get out okay? Kaleb fell asleep." I get out of the pool quickly wrapping Kaleb in a towel so he wouldn't be cold. "Yell if anything happens." I quickly go into the house and dry Kaleb off and put him in t-shirt and shorts so he'll be cool, and place him in his crib.

Sitting back out by the pool, I hear the door open from inside and heels clacking, knowing it's my mom, I smile. I absolutely love my mom. When she comes out, I look back, seeing her smiling. She's in a black dress that hugs her curvy body perfectly, with black heals, her brown eyes are shining and her straight, long blonde hair cascades down her shoulders. My momma is absolutely gorgeous.

"Hey babes," she greets us, earning a hey and hi from us.

"How was your day Momma?" I sit up, turning to face her.

"Stressful, especially without your father there helping me," she frowns.

"He should be home soon right?" I furrow my eyebrows trying to remember when he's supposed to get back.

"He should be back in about a month or so," she responds, I frown.

My dad has brown hair and blue eyes, he's very tall, he's also kind of muscular. He likes a clean face, sometimes a stubble though. Super sweet guy.

My parents got divorced when Kacy was around eight, but they keep in touch and they still work together, they're good friends. We both ended up moving out of Portland to the same town a few years ago since we have a bigger company down here. We just don't see him as much since he's always busy, but he tries to make time for us as much as possible.

Dad has been on a work trip for about two weeks now. He's in Oregon for a meeting to get another company of ours down there, and then he's going to a few other states before coming back home.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts as I hear whining through the baby monitor.

Walking into my room I pick up Kaleb bouncing him around hoping he will go back to sleep. I grab my phone off my night stand as I sit down on my bed.

hey, I've been babysitting all day, I'm sorry.

I send the text to Ella before going on Twitter. I have 345K followers on Twitter and around 957K on instagram. I post covers on youtube and my parents own multimillion dollar companies, so I guess that's how I have so many.