2

Gulf's POV

"Mommy pancakes for dinner please and I want strawberry milk,with fresh strawberries ha" bungad ni Gulf pagpasok niya ng bahay.

"I'm tired and pissed at the same time so just line me when its ready,shower lang ako"

"Seriously be sa bahay kailangan ka pa line, it hurts anak"

Gulf ignored his childish mom and went upstairs. While on shower, he can't keep thinking about the guy earlier. "Shit, bakit ko pa iniisip yung harina na yun. Napakaputi and mukang napakasoft ng personality. Bet he's gay. Malamang dahil cooheart is with him". Naalala niya naman kung paano hingin ni cooheart number niya while he is playing basketball. He promised na gagawin niya mga mahihirap na assignment ko so I just gave him. Cooheart is so girly and he said he likes me. Hindi siya ang type ko. Muka siyang alagain. Mukang konting sigaw lang iiyak na tapos magpopost na ng long dramatic message sa fb. No way. I want someone stable. I want something na aalagaan ako like how my loving family treats me. Don't get me wrong. I am not the baby type of a guy. I just want someone who can make me feel I am loved.

Sa dinner, yung mommy and daddy niya ay kumakain ng Shrimp. Alam ni Gulf ito plano nila for dinner so he requested his own dinner . He hates shrimp.

"Be how's your day?" His dad asked him.

"Worst dad. Kung hindi dahil kay Luke and Godt there's no way I am gonna join that stupid f*cking team. Mga bobo maglaro,puro papogi"

"Watch your words" his mom hissed.

"Sana dumating na yung girl na magpapaamo sayo" sabi ng kapatid niya na kumakain din ng pancakes like him

"Or boy pala,di tayo sure" dagdag pa nito.

"Shut up Thanya" galit na sabi ng nakakatanda.

Natawa na lang sila. They don't care about the gender really. Pero muka namang straight ang kanilang panganay. Support lang sila.

Gulf's pov

I love my mom and dad more than anyone in the world. Sige na nga pati yung annoying sister ko.
No one dared to bully her. No one dared to court her because she is my sister. Touch her and I'll let you feel how to be in hell.

I was bullied before and there's no way I'll let my sister experience the same.

I was first year highschool back then when the bullying started. My mom would always send me to school and pick me up on time. I cannot hangout with the kids after class,not that I am not allowed but I chose not to. I don't want my mom to wait for me. So I always go home straight. That's why I have only few friends. They would call me names like baby boy, mama's boy,pabebe kid like that. I don't give a f*ck but there come a time that one group of bullies would beat the hell out of me and my mom would go to principal's office. There is nothing they can do, no evidence and no witness. They always say that they will talk to the boy but nothing of that really happened.

Kids are afraid of Joss (the bully guy), he is the son of the owner of the school. No one dared to mess with him. I am really not sure why this senior hates me so much.

One time he asked me to go with him. He said he just want to talk with me seriously. I said no. Not because I hate him. But because my mom is waiting already. He got pissed.

Next morning, I was with my bestfriend Luke,my only friend here in school. We were laughing and all but it stopped when I saw Joss approaching. He looks really mad. I asked Luke to please took a video secretly. And there he is screaming like a mad man,grabbed my collar and told me why I don't want to talk with him. He told me that I have a time for chitchats with Luke and why the hell would I not go with him. I got confused with his words. He said he own the school and he is rich and he can do anything he wants and no one will dare to ask him to stop. Perfect! I know it will be recorded in the video. I am just waiting for him to punch me so I can do the same thing. Evidence ofcourse. He punched me real hard. And I did what I am planning to do ever since he bullied me. I beat him,punched him and kicked him. His face was bloody. And that's how it started. Everyone got scared of me. The one who beat the mighty Joss. He can't tell it to his dad afraid that I might leak the video. It might ruin his dad's clean reputation.

Then the bullying stopped.