Chapter Fifty Seven

A week had passed, and Neville was accepted into the group rather quickly. The Malfoys had agreed to start the cleansing after they had some more proof, but with the Longbottoms insane, it would be a bit harder.

However currently, all the children and adults were waiting in the potions masters quarters. Soon enough it would be time for the trial, and everyone besides Tom and Neville were going.

Draco was surprised he was going, but he had to stand in and confirm his parents weren't lying. Harry had to go because he was the one who originally found it out. Everyone else was rather self explanatory.

Severus headed off to find the twins, and Tom pulled Harry aside. The two had been working on opening the bond, so Tom may be able to watch through Harry's eyes.

"Harry, you're okay, yes?"

"Course I am, I'm going to toss some bastards in jail!" He grinned, and Tom couldn't help but see himself in those eyes.

"Of course dear. Now, only keep the connection open at important times. We don't want your eyes going red. Now- ah, Severus is back with the twins. Off you all pop, yes?"

And within twenty minutes, the Malfoys and Snape were walking with seven children in tow.

Charlie and Bill were nearby, and Harry nodded. The twins were quite excited, but before they knew it, they were in a private court room, away from them.

Harry sat in between Draco and Karkoden, in front of the others. They were in their own little compartment, warded against the rest of the court. Behind him were Percy and the twins, with Severus, The Malfoys and Ginny seated behind them.

He held both their hands, and felt them trembling. He had to be strong, for them if no one else. With laced fingers, they both shuffled up to him.

The minister walked into the room, and Harry's attention was on him with the bond open, and Tom's presence in his mind was clear.

"Today we are gathered to view the cases against Mrs Molly Weasley nee Prewett and tomorrow, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, Mrs Weasley." He nodded to the guards, and they placed her in a locked chair, not speaking.

"The first witness statement please, Mrs Narcissa Malfoy, nee Black, step down to the witness stand."

They all watched on as Narcissa walked with grace, leaving Ginny gripping Lucius.

Harry was quite amazed at how the magical court differed from the muggle. Instead of all the intricate rules and regulations, with lawyers, it was simply listen to the evidence and vote, and check the memories if need be. Of course, only an adults memory's could be tested, which could make this a tad harder, although everyone was hoping Charlie or Bill would step up and offer memories if the situation turns sour.

Narcissa took to the stand, and began speaking with a clipped tone, "I was the Medi Witch asked to test Karkoden Black, previously known as Ronald Weasley, for any relations to Bellatrix LeStrange. The test came back positive, proving that someone was working at fault. Molly reacted in a violent way, which lead to Ginny Weasley coming into mine and my husband's emergency care."

"Upon further examination in Severus Snapes office, all three children, Percy Weasley included, showed severe signs of abuse, and their medical test came back and furthering the proof. After mental evaluations on the younger two, Ginny is deeply traumatised. I have all the medical forms and memories to show her behaviour, and how concerning it is. I also am willing to give memories of Mrs Weasley trying to physically attack me."

"That is enough regarding the children. She also was drugging her husband, Arthur Weasley, with Mollia Nervos, which is a highly illegal and potent potion, designed to make someone puppet like."