Chapter 2: #Adventrues in Bunny Sitting

In Kara’s house, we see her sleeping in her room sleeping as knocking was heard as she tried to ignore it and continue sleeping.

Kara: Stupid super hearing.

Jeremiah Danvers: Kara, your friends are here.

Kara: What? Who's coming over here this early?

Her door opened and you, and Zee came into her room as Zee had two rabbits in separate cages in her hands.

Zee: Hello Kara dear my pride and joy.

Kara: Pride and huh?

Zee: This is Blackberry Hazel von Hausle III, and this is Dandelion Pipkin de Heisenplay.

Kara: M'kay. Why are they in my room and why are (Y/N) and Skim here?

(Y/N): Us? I’m here to help out with watching Zee’s pets.

Skim: Yes we're here to help

Zee: He’s right, and we had a whole text thing last night remember?

We then see a long paragraph and Kara's text said “whatev”.

Kara: whatev.

Zee: Please, Kara! You simply cannot flake on me now! This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician, and I need you and (Y/N) to look after my two little lovelies while I'm away.

Kara: Can't you just take them with you? Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something?

Zee: *scoff* These are magical rabbits, my dear.They might be a bit much for a children's birthday party. Now, where can I put them?

(Y/N): She does have a point.

Skim: Indeed she does

Zee: Thank you (Y/N). Now where do I put them?

Kara: I don't know, put them over there.

Then you both saw Kara's was a mess.

(Y/N): Dude, when was the last time you cleaned up?

Skim: Yes it looks like a dumpster in here.

Kara: Looks fine to me.

Zee: gasp* On this floor? Ugh. Hold these. *she used her magic to clean up the mess.* Now, there are only a few simple rules to bear in mind. First, they must be given only organic vegetables, cut into segments of no larger than an inch cubed. And I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables, as little Blackberry Hazel von Hausle III has had some issues with stomach discomfort recently. Then of course, they'll need access to fresh water at all times, no cooler than 57 degrees Fahrenheit, that's around 13.5 degrees Celsius. Ooh, and very important, when it's time for their brushing—

Kara: *stammering* How long are you gonna be gone?

Zee: Eh, no more than an hour. *uses her magic and made a poster of herself.*Now, as to the brushings. Three strokes gently to the left, then five strokes gently to the right.

Kara: Yeah, yeah, I got it.

(Y/N): Same here.

Zee: Oh, okay. Oh, well, there is one more rule.

Kara: Dude!

Zee: Th-th-th-this is the most important rule of all. You're both are not, under any circumstances, to put these two together. Do you two understand?

Kara: Whatev.

(Y/N): Got it.

Zee: *squeal* Thank you, Kara and (Y/N)! Mummy's gonna miss you lovelies. See you soon! Bye-ee!