introduction

Imagine a world where you have to share your freedom. Your freedom to make your own choices and have private thoughts. You can't deny to do certain things or think about someone else without someone knowing. A world where you can control another person with a click of a button and see what they're thinking right before your very eyes. The people who listen and observe know how to control their thoughts, but it isn't always in your hands.

As your relationship progresses, you may come to find out you've unlocked new abilities with this person. You can audibly speak to one another if your subconscious allows you, despite the distance you are. You'll come to find out, maybe you don't need to think about whether that person is lying because you can see through their eyes.

However, this person you communicate with isn't just any ordinary stranger. It isn't your mom of your dad, nor a sister or a brother. Maybe it's your best friend or a classmate. Either way, it's your soulmate.

This all begins when you turn 18, the age of adulthood. People stayed up all night on the night before their birthdays, wondering what their soulmate was thinking. And that was exactly what Braelynn Miller was doing.