Siege of Clan Vizsla Part 1

Hey everyone! This is like the teaser/ opening of Siege of Clan Vizsla so hope you enjoy and are as excited as I am for this short story!

Before the wedding, during the OT.

You smiled at your girlfriend as she laid on your bed laughing.
"Sometimes I think you care more about Ruby than me," Ahsoka joked.
"You know that's a lie," you said. "But Ruby sometimes reminds me of myself when I was her age."
"Besides the fact that she isn't force sensitive and isn't on the run from her parents," Ahsoka smiled.

You walked over to your bed and laid next to her.
"I just want your help," you said. "I'm not very good at babysitting."
"And you think that because I took to younglings to get their kyber crystals, I can help you?" Ahsoka asked.
"Come on 'Soka," you said leaning in so your face was an inch away from hers. "Help me out."
You quickly kissed her cheek before getting off of the bed.

"Fine," Ahsoka said. "Only because I love you, and because Ruby is adorable."
You smiled and kissed her quickly before walking towards the door.
"I love you!" Ahsoka called before you walked out.
"Love you too!" You yelled back before you left your room.

You were going to pick up Ruby from the training arena once her blaster practice was over. The Clan Vizsla headquarters looked peaceful despite the ongoing war with the Empire. You hoped that the peace could last so you and Ahsoka could live together happily.

Once you reached the arena, you saw Ruby putting away her blaster and running over to you once she met your gaze.
"(Y/n)!" She said happily, stopping at your feet.
"Hey Ruby!" You said. "You ready to hang out tonight?"
"I can't wait!" The young girl exclaimed.
You smiled and led Ruby back to your room, where she would be for the next few hours.

When you arrived at your room, Ahsoka was waiting by the door with a big smile on her face.
"Hi Ahsoka," Ruby said.
"Hey Ruby," Ahsoka replied. "Ready to have some fun?"

You, Ahsoka, and Ruby played for hours until her mother came back to pick her up. She kept on thanking you and soon, after a few protests from Ruby, she left.

Ahsoka was laying on your bed, exhausted from entertaining an eight year old, while you were changing into your undershirt.

"Ruby is amazing," Ahsoka said watching you change with great interest.
"I know someone who is better," you smirked at your girlfriend.
"Oh? And who is that?" Ahsoka said smiling.
"Kaiden," you said already knowing what you started.

Suddenly you were hit by something hard, that caused you to fall on the ground.
You looked up to see your girlfriend sitting on you with a smirk.

"Is that so?" She asked.
"Yep," you said with confidence.
"I can make you rethink that," Ahsoka said leaning down to kiss you.

Let's just say that you and Ahsoka had a fun night, but what you weren't aware of, was that a group of Mandalorians called a private meeting, right under your nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tira's POV

Tira stood next to Gale, he gathered the few remaining Clan Vizsla members that were loyal to Gil. There were only twelve, but more would join the cause. Gale was ready to fight, after all, Gil was his older brother.

Tira wasn't one that supported Gil, but she knew that if (y/n) was forced out of leadership. She could kill Ahsoka, that bitch who came back from the dead.

"I know that you are all wondering why I've called you here," Gale said. "It is because we are the last supporters of Gil Terren, our rightful ruler, and my brother. Not some Jedi that has barely done anything for us."
"What will you have us do?" Cassandra asked.
"We have one cause, find Vizsla's weakness and use it to take control," Gale said. "Luckily, I think I already know what it is."

So that is the first Siege of Clan Vizsla chapter! This will be going on during my alternate chapters so I'll be alternating between these every few days. I'm really excited for this storyline because i think it shows what was going on besides the war with the Empire. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
-Snips