10

I was in a trance staring at my phone waiting for updates from Ella. Her graduation is today. It starts at three and right now it is only eleven. I'm super nervous, and my stomach has been in knots all day.

I was pulled out of my trance when I felt tiny hands on my chest. I looked up to see Kaleb smiling at me which made me smile.

"Hi baby," I cooed and tickled him. He laughed which made me smile harder. "What do you want to do today Kaleb? You wanna go to the park?" He smiled, nodding his head up and down. He slid off the couch and crawled over to his shoes. "Hold on bub, I'm gonna ask if anybody else wants to come", I walked into the kitchen where Kacy and Taylor were. "Do you guys wanna come to the park with me? I'm taking Kaleb."

They all said yes and went to go get ready as I went to get Kaleb, and my phone dinged.

I'm so hyped! I meet you in like 5 or so hours!

I'm so excited, nervous as hell. I'll wait for you to come to me so you can see family and friends. When would you want to meet?

asap.

I shivered, getting nervous. She went to a kind of big school and to get through everybody might take a while.

alright.. Does your family know about me?

yes they do. :) they're excited for us

that's really sweet
I'm taking my sister and Taylor to the park. Keep me updated :)

will do. Have fun!

I put my phone away and everybody was heading out to the car so I grabbed my keys and Kaleb and we went to the park.

---

We got to the park and Kaleb started pointing to the slides. I went up to the slide and put him on my lap, and I took a video on snapchat on the way down. Kaleb was already smiling and laughing and trying to say "again again".

We went on a bunch of slides a lot of times and I started to get tired. I took a picture of him again and put it on snapchat, captioning it "look at those eyes🤩😍"

 I took a picture of him again and put it on snapchat, captioning it "look at those eyes🤩😍"

Kacy came over and took him from me and started to walk up the steps of the place set. I went over to Taylor who was sitting on the swings.

"Hey Kode," she smiled.

"Hey," I breathe, wringing my wrists. "Taylor I'm really nervous." Taylor nods, knowing what I'm talking about.

"Don't be nervous love, Ella already really likes you and she's gonna like you more when she sees you in person. I guarantee it. Do you want me to go with you when you go?" She said softly. "And stop doing that wrist thing," she scolded.

"Okay.. Thank you. And uh, I don't know. I don't know what's happening after. But I'll bring her to the house one of these days. So I'll just do it like that," I say.