Eleven || You Are So Infuriating

Please comment throughout the chapter.

Thank you, BWS

*Think before you post a comment or send a message, because even though you can't see me, doesn't mean that what you say won't hurt me.*

_______________________

I pace around my room. Why had just happened. My best friend came back, who happened to be arch enemies with my roommate.

Great...

I have no idea how long I have been in here for, but I know it has been some time.

James hasn't bothered me, thank god for that. I couldn't have him bothering me after his stunt.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I move away from my desk and glance in the mirror to see if I look alright and then open the door.

He stands there with his shirt off, exposing his toned chest.

"Hey Ven" He says. I lift my head to see him smiling at me.

"Hi" squeak out. His smile turns into a frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I shake my head and put a fake smile on my face.

"Listen Vena, I lived with a house full of women for most of my life so I when you are upset. So don't even try to deny it" He says stepping around me and into my room. I turn around and he is already lying down on my bed with his arms behind his head.

"What on earth are you doing?" I ask.

He chuckles and pats the bed beside him. I walk over to my bed and sit down on the edge.

"Vena" He warns.

I look up at him. "Yes" I say as confidently as I can.

"Come here" He says.

I shake my head, "No, I'm not going down that road again" I state.

He was half of the problem to why I was freaking out.

He laughs, "Your conscious, Dear" He says. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm going to bed, James" I say, getting up and going to my wardrobe to get myself some pajamas.

"Okay" He smirks.

"That means get out" I snap.

He stands up and walks towards me and leaves, leaving the door open.

"Good night, Vena" He says to me before shutting his door. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

I change into my PJs that I was holding and then crawl into bed and turn off my light. I close my eyes and drift off into sleep.

I open my eyes and glance at the window and it's still dark. I pick up my phone and turn it on and the time reads: 3:23 AM.

I groan and sit up in bed. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming from the left of me. I look up and realize that it is coming from the next room over. I stand up and stretch my arms up and turn on the light. It is blinding.

I open the door quietly and enter the hallway. I walk up to James's door and am about to open the door, but I remember his rule.

Do not enter my room.

I step away and knock. Suddenly the door opens and James looks at me tiredly.

"Yes" He asks in a husky voice.

"I- um heard moving around it woke me up" I say.

He nods. "Will you come in for a second?" He asks.