•°•°• Ch19: Worried •°•°•

Sophia's POV 💙

I never in my life thought that I would say that but can Monday come already!

"Alex you idiot! I just wiped the floor you stupid pig!" I shouted.

"Oops! It was an accident" He said, but I know for a fact he's doing it on purpose. He and the other two idiots made it their mission to make my punishment ten times worse.

"Sophia!" Will called from upstairs " Elijah, accidentally, knocked his drink on the floor. Come and clean it up".

I feel like crying. I swear to god they'll be the death of me.

"Come on you heard him, go clean " The annoying idiot pig said  " Or do you want me to tell Mason that you're slacking". He added before turning around and leaving.

I held my mop, that was already in my hand, up above my head, I was so tempted to throw it at him but I held myself back.

I closed my eyes taking deep breaths in the process. 'It's okay Sophia. It's only for a week' I kept telling myself over and over.

"Sophia!" Elijah called.

I swear to god if I hear my name one more time I'll kill myself. I stomped my feet like a little kid and grumbled some incoherent cuss words under my breath as I made my way upstairs.

•°•°•

What is this annoying voice? And why the hell there's a dinosaur dancing to it?

I opened my eyes and looked around and sure enough the annoying voice was my alarm going off. I swear to god I have the weirdest dreams ever, everyone dreams about their crush or some sweet shit while I have some weird dream about a freaking dinosaur dancing to my alram's ringtone.

Remember when I said that I can't wait for Monday? Yeah? Well I take it back. Probably going to school when every muscle in your body is screaming pain isn't the best idea.

The past two days were a living hell! And that's an understatement. My three idiot brothers made sure of it, and the others didn't even stop them.

I went into my bathroom and had a long warm shower, it was what I really needed . I can feel my muscles relax by the second. I Wish i could stay here longer but, unfortunately, I have to get ready for school.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body then went to my walk-in closet and grabbed my uniform. I left my hair to dry on its own and applied a little bit of concealer to hide my bags that appeared in the last two days, with a little bit of mascara. Of course I didn't forget to apply some moisturizing cream to my face or else my skin will feel like 'Sahara' for the rest of the day.

I went downstairs but surprisingly none of my brothers were there, in fact the whole house seemed so quiet. One of the maids, Nadia, greeted me and asked me what I would like for breakfast.

" I don't feel like eating anything but where's my brother? " I said.

" Master Mason said that they have some business and that you'll be going to school with Rick since the others are accompanying him" She replied.

Hmm what is this 'business'? Well whatever ,that means I'll be seeing less of the idiots and thus less cleaning. I still have thirty minutes to kill and I don't feel like eating anything so I decided to chat a little bit with Nadia and I learned a lot of new things about her.

I actually know all the maids here and I know everything about them but Nadia was new here. I learned that she was previously working in an arab country, that explains her unique name, and that she's 25 years old with no family at all. I felt really sorry for her and all the bad things she's been through; nevertheless, she's so sweet.