1

^^Tyler^^

Theo is the one with the white hair and Aleck is the one with the brown from the cover

Theo's POV

Just another day at school, kids laughing, freshman are scared to talk to everyone, sophomores trying to pretend that they are the best because they survived the first year.

For me it's the normal, I'm actually currently being beaten up by my bully Aleck.

"What kind of demon are you huh? You can't even defend yourself" Aleck punches my face making my mask come off.

I looked over and noticed that one of the horns are now broken. Great, I don't have enough to fix that old thing.

"You're fucking worthless" Aleck spat

The bell rung signaling everyone that class has begun. Aleck dropped me and walked away without saying any other word.

As he wasn't looking a flipped him off and grabbed my mask. I tried looking for the part that broke off but I couldn't find it.

"You looking for this?" Tyler another bully held up the horn

"Give it back Tyler, I'm already late for class" I got up from the ground trying to grab my horn back.

"Nope, not till I get what I want"

"Tyler, I told you, I'm not being a sex toy for anyone anymore, I just needed the money at that time"

"And it seems like you need money to fix your mask" Tyler grabbed my chin gently making me look into his eyes.

"Fine, but only this one time"

"Good, I've been needing a stress relief" Tyler grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a gender neutral bathroom.

I got down on my knees taking my mask off setting it down on the side. This is going to take a while, it seems like he hasn't had any sex in a long time.

I unzipped his pants and pulled out his already throbbing cock. If this takes longer than two periods he's going to give me double the amount of money.

"Here's your money" Tyler said as I finished getting dressed.

"You kept me here for three periods, you're going to give me more" I took the money from him holding out my other hand.

"I'll pay the rest tomorrow, that's all that I had on me"

"Fine, and you better remember or I won't take up your offer ever again"

I put my mask on top of my head and grabbed the broken part putting it in my bag. He owes me big time.

I walked to my fourth period and my teacher doesn't look happy as I entered the classroom.

"Theo, why are you late?" My teacher asked

"Sorry miss, I was trying to fix my mask" I said pointing at the missing horn.

"Not an excuse, sit down"

I mentally sighed and went to my desk. Everyone here has their own special masks, and by special I mean they made their parents buy it not even caring how they look or it matches their personality.

For me though I made mine from a bull skull. Why a bull you may ask? It was my first killing of an animal. At the age of 10 is when you go for your first hunt, and on my 10th birthday is when I killed that bull and made it into my personal mask. Even though you don't really need a mask till you're 13.

"Where'd you go bitch" Aleck pushed me against the lockers.

"Leave me alone Aleck, you already broke my mask"

"I don't think I will, because of you I missed part of my first period"

"That's your own damn fault, I didn't ask to be beaten up by your ugly ass"

Aleck lifted up his arm and made his hand into a fist. I shut my eyes tight getting ready to be punched....I said to be ready to be punched. Why am I not being punched?

I opened my eyes and saw Tyler behind Aleck. His hand is stopping Aleck from punching me.

"Beat up my play toy and you're dead"

"Seriously? He's your play toy again?" Aleck let go of me

"For the time being yes, so piss off"

Aleck huffed and walked away. I let out my breath that I didn't even know that I was holding in and looked at Tyler.

"You okay bud?" Tyler asked

I nodded and put my mask over my face as I felt tears starting to form.