➳ 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Yuqi looked disappointed, then angry, then stupid. She sighed, resting her chin on her hand, ogling the guy she'd been watching since he stepped inside the cafeteria. 

"Look how he smiles at her..." 

Minnie and Soyeon both rolled their eyes saying nothing. 

"He'll never smile at me this way..."

Silence.

"I don't stand a chance against Yeji," she said in defeat. "It's totally obvious that he likes her."

Again, no response.

Yuqi looked over to both girls in front of her. "Hellooo? I'm waiting for some comfort here."

"We've decided we won't say anything relate to your situation, Yuqi."

"Why not?" she frowned. 

"Because," said Minnie, "since you're not making any move on him, there's no point to keep cheering you up."

"Yes," Soyeon continued. "This is torture. And we, as your friends, will not support unless you do something."

Yuqi didn't answer. Her eyes merely watched the two lovely birds placing their orders on the table engaged themselves in a conversation.

It was torture. 

"What can I do?" she asked, sighing. "After the incident on the field last month nothing really changed. He continues to ignore me."

"Maybe because you have done nothing to change it."

"What you suggest then, Soyeon? I can't simply ask to be his friend out of nowhere, he'll think I'm weird!"

"Try to get this attention just like Yeji did. One day she never existed to him, then bang! He was all over her the next one."

"I refuse to act like one of his fangirls."

Minnie giggled. "But you are one of his fangirls."

"Please girls, I can't make a move on Lucas because I know he'll reject me... But I still wanna keep watching him from afar," she begged. "Just let me mourn over my love until I fall out of it..."

"Not a chance," both said in coral.

Huffing, Yuqi stood up with her tray. "Fine."

Minnie and Soyeon's eyes widened as they pointed to something behind the girl. 

"Yuqi..."

The girl glanced over her shoulder. "What? If you don't want to listen to my complaints just let me do it by myself."

"Yuqi, wait-"

Maybe she should've waited. 

Lucas, who was casually passing behind her to get napkins on another table never expected to be "attacked" by Yuqi's tray the moment she turned around to leave.