Chapter 2

The last few weeks havent been awkward with Tony. They forgot it as he wanted. Theres is the matter of how weird it is with Peter cause he keeps avoiding Y/N. Working for Tony and Y/N still want him, but she cant and she know that.

"Miss.Y/L/N, could you come in here for a moment?" Tony asks.

Y/N walked into his office and smiled at him softly.

"Yes.. Mr.Stark?" Y/N questions.

"All these things need to be flied could  you do that for me please?" Tony asks.

"Of course Mr.Stark." Y/N says.

She took the papers from him and went back to her desk and did as he wanted. As she was finishing her work Peter came by and place his hand on her desk.

"We need to talk." Peter says.

"Im working." Y/N says.

"I want talk to you now. Its about my party. I know I said something stupid, but I was drunk." Peter says.

"Peter its okay. I dont even remember what you told me." Y/N lies.

"Ohh.. Good." Peter says.

"Peter, can you not bother her. She has work." Tony says walking up.

"Sorry Dad, Y/N would you come out to dinner with me tonight?" Peter asks.

"She cant I need her to work late tonight. Maybe tomorrow night kid." Tony says.

"Well I understand work comes first." Peter says.

Peter left and Tony walked into his office and Y/N had to follow after him.

"I have to work late? Not that I have a problem with that, but what do I have to do Mr.Stark?" Y/N asks.

"Just a few things. It wont take to long." Tony says.

Everyone had gone home and the place was pretty much dark. Tony hasnt giving Y/N much work and so she was just sitting there looking into his open office. He looked so cute as he worked. Y/N got up and went over to the office door and was debating walking in or not.

"Umm... Mr.Stark Im gonna get going. If thats okay with you." Y/N says.

"Actually I need you to stay longer." Tony says.

"Oh... Mr.Stark its late." Y/N says.

"Y/N dont go. I dont want you to go." Tony says.

He got off his seat and went over to Y/N and placed his hand on her cheek.

"Mr.Stark... What are you doing?" Y/N asks.

"Please call me Tony. Listen, I couldnt stop thinking about you and that night. I know I said we had to forget, but I cant." Tony says and kisses her.

"Tony..." Y/N says and placed her hand on his chest.

"Just one more night. Please..." Tony says.

He kissed her again and he pulled her into his office as he closed and locked the door.

45 Minutes Later

"Wow that was amazing." Y/N says.

"It was." Tony says and kisses her forehead.

6 Weeks Later

The first time Tony and Y/N slept together was 8 weeks ago and then they had a two week of no contact and then they did it again. Though he has been out of town for work since the second time they did it. Though now Y/N has a big problem.... A positive pregnancy test.